Uninstall

Discus and support Uninstall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; that's all I want to do, uninstall my Black-Flag, an shut off my vibration, has any of those been fixed yet?? 21ae0006-5a44-4350-a367-0d5130e64b0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXBOXxOne, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest

Uninstall

that's all I want to do, uninstall my Black-Flag, an shut off my vibration, has any of those been fixed yet??

:)

xXBOXxOne, Jan 2, 2014
  2. uninstall

can't uninstall Xbox. how do i do this

ClammySteam50, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Uninstall Xbox

How do I uninstall Xbox?

I go to programs and click on uninstall but nothing happens. What is going on here?

SuburbanNine765, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Uninstall

To uninstall go to my games and apps tab and highlight black flag and push the menu button then select uninstall

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

uninstalled

6. Georges C. Win User

uninstalling

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Trixify4k, does this happen with any game you want to uninstall, or is it happening with some particular game?

Which and error message is appearing on your system, do you have Win 10 or 11?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  7. Francia J. Win User

Uninstalled

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry for the trouble, SlimGorilla9440. I would like to clarify, is the game previously installed on your Internal Storage or External hard drive?

Also, have you tried to install the game again?
  8. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

uninstalled

Hello @CornelT-Merauti!

Can you give us a few more details so that we can better support you :

• What device are you using? Is it an Xbox console or Windows 10/ PC?
    • What's the name of the game?
    • Does the game purchase appear on your Microsoft account Order history?
    Let us know these details, and we will try our best to help you out!
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Uninstall

To uninstall go to my games and apps tab and highlight black flag and push the menu button then select uninstall
Thema:

Uninstall

1. Uninstall - Similar Threads - Uninstall

2. Uninstalling temporarily a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling temporarily a game: Hi everyone, I have just purchased a few games and I cannot install them all just for a bunch of GB. Since I got FIFA 23 now I was thinking to sacrifice E-football 23 so I can install all my...
  3. My minecraft won’t uninstall, it keeps giving me error code 0x80073cfe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won’t uninstall, it keeps giving me error code 0x80073cfe: i keep trying to update my minecraft from the microsoft store but it keeps saying “something happened on our end” and then whenever i try to delete it i get a notification saying “We couldn’t...
  4. Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game took my storage and wont let me uninstall: I was installing forza horizon 4 while playing a game, that game I was playing crashed and froze my pc, so I restarted my pc. Once I logged back on my forza 4 stopped all the progress and went to...
  5. How do I uninstall a xbox game pass game without a subscription (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I uninstall a xbox game pass game without a subscription (Windows 10): I stopped my Xbox Game Pass PC subscription a couple of months ago, but forgot to uninstall the games I now want to clear some space on my PC but don't know how to uninstall the games I installed...
  6. Uninstalled games from Xbox Pass PC still takes 500 GB of space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled games from Xbox Pass PC still takes 500 GB of space?: So I have a problem. Today I noticed that something was taking space on my hard drive. I have installed games from steam and Epic games but I calculated that those games cannot take more then 700...
  7. my xbox app for windows 11 will not launch games, install games, or let me uninstall games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app for windows 11 will not launch games, install games, or let me uninstall games....: I managed to uninstall all my games, but now they just say either "preparing", or wont download (even though steam will download updates) I have ~200GB of space on my drive...
  8. Uninstalled Xbox App because it wasn't working, now I can't reinstall it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Xbox App because it wasn't working, now I can't reinstall it.: For a few days the Xbox app would hang when I tried to access most games, and wouldn't restart unless I restarted my PC. So I tried uninstalling the app, and now I can't reinstall it. I've tried...
  9. I got Warzone 2.0, and played it last night. Tonight when I got on, it was uninstalled from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Warzone 2.0, and played it last night. Tonight when I got on, it was uninstalled from...: Played 11/19-11/20, worked fine. 11/20 it was uninstalled and I’m waiting 3 hours for it to update e4e1fcf1-0cee-40d2-a857-d3ff8c72ed67
  10. How to Remove apps. tile and uninstall apps (for example, Events beta, HDR Game calibration,

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Remove apps. tile and uninstall apps (for example, Events beta, HDR Game calibration,: remove, uninstall these apps Events beta, HDR Game calibration, hide or remove xbox game pass, 5f11463c-4217-4d2f-8ffd-514e9b7752f2