Uninstall

Discus and support Uninstall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; that's all I want to do, uninstall my Black-Flag, an shut off my vibration, has any of those been fixed yet?? 21ae0006-5a44-4350-a367-0d5130e64b0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXBOXxOne, Jan 2, 2014.

1. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest

Uninstall

that's all I want to do, uninstall my Black-Flag, an shut off my vibration, has any of those been fixed yet??

:)

xXBOXxOne, Jan 2, 2014
  2. uninstall

can't uninstall Xbox. how do i do this

ClammySteam50, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Uninstall Xbox

How do I uninstall Xbox?

I go to programs and click on uninstall but nothing happens. What is going on here?

SuburbanNine765, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Uninstall

To uninstall go to my games and apps tab and highlight black flag and push the menu button then select uninstall

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

uninstalled

6. Georges C. Win User

uninstalling

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Trixify4k, does this happen with any game you want to uninstall, or is it happening with some particular game?

Which and error message is appearing on your system, do you have Win 10 or 11?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  7. Francia J. Win User

Uninstalled

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry for the trouble, SlimGorilla9440. I would like to clarify, is the game previously installed on your Internal Storage or External hard drive?

Also, have you tried to install the game again?
  8. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

uninstalled

Hello @CornelT-Merauti!

Can you give us a few more details so that we can better support you :

• What device are you using? Is it an Xbox console or Windows 10/ PC?
    • What's the name of the game?
    • Does the game purchase appear on your Microsoft account Order history?
    Let us know these details, and we will try our best to help you out!
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Uninstall

To uninstall go to my games and apps tab and highlight black flag and push the menu button then select uninstall
Thema:

Uninstall

1. Uninstall - Similar Threads - Uninstall

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  5. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  6. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  7. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  8. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...
  9. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  10. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...