Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC)

Discus and support Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I uninstall a game that I downloaded from Xbox Game Pass for PC after the subscription has ended? The game does not get found under "Apps" >... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarekLegris, Jun 26, 2020.

1. MarekLegris
    MarekLegris Guest

How can I uninstall a game that I downloaded from Xbox Game Pass for PC after the subscription has ended?

The game does not get found under "Apps" > "Apps & Features" in Settings and can neither just be deleted in Explorer.

:)

MarekLegris, Jun 26, 2020
  2. TAPFIGHT5A Win User

You will need to find the game files in your drive and uninstall / delete when logged in or using administrator privilages
  3. Rsxzs Win User

How can I uninstall a game that I downloaded from Xbox Game Pass for PC after the subscription has ended?

The game does not get found under "Apps" > "Apps & Features" in Settings and can neither just be deleted in Explorer.
    No

Y
  4. MarekLegris Win User

Sadly, as I said the files can't be deleted in the explorer.

The error is 0x80070091: The directory is not empty.

The files in the folder have a white cross over them in detail view and they can't be opened or deleted either.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Converting existing GamePass Ultimate to PC

You would have to either cancel your current subscription to end it right away and then buy a PC Game Pass subscription or make sure recurring billing is turned off and buy PC Game Pass after your current subscription ends.
  6. xlPGTiPslx Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

Hi chrisc84,

Sorry you are having issues with your Game Pass subscription on PC.

If you are still having issues please uninstall the Xbox App from your PC and reinstall after an reboot of your PC.

Also making sure you are logged into the correct account that has the pass subscription.

If you still need more assistance please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Thema:

1. Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC) - Similar Threads - Uninstall Game Pass

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  5. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  6. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  7. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  8. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...
  9. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  10. Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my PC Game Pass game uninstall automatically?: So I've been playing Lies of P since it's become available on Game Pass, and really loving it. but for it keeps getting deleted off my PC and I have to install it again, it's happened like 4 or 5...