Uninsallation issue

Discus and support Uninsallation issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im having a problem with my Xbox one s every time I want to download a game from the store its saying I need to uninstall the store in my games and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DCxMastersword, Apr 28, 2018.

  1. Uninsallation issue


    im having a problem with my Xbox one s every time I want to download a game from the store its saying I need to uninstall the store in my games and apps and it gives a weird code it looks like this (0x80073cfc) can anyone help me with this problem

    :)
     
    DCxMastersword, Apr 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    Heat issue?

    The case definitely could have caused the heat buildup. Make sure that grill is not covered and the Xbox has room for air to circulate around it. I actually installed a fan in the back of the enclosed shelving unit the Xbox sits in to ensure it had an ample supply of cool air around it.
     
    Gringo, Apr 28, 2018
    #2
  3. alycat32
    alycat32 Guest
    Overheating issues?

    Ours does, but I honestly can't tell if its the machine or if its the outlets upstairs. We've had the machine for about four years now. When it overheats it automatically shuts off. I feel the gray cord and it's really hot.
     
    alycat32, Apr 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Uninsallation issue

    Hi there DCxMastersword,

    Thank you for reaching out to us on this, if you are still seeing that happen please try a

    quick factory reset
    of the console. During this process please keep your games and apps installed when asked to do so.

    Please let us know if you continue to see this error message after trying this step.

    Thank you!
     
    Mister Kellogg, May 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

    Uninsallation issue

    Hi there DCxMastersword,

    Thank you for reaching out to us on this, if you are still seeing that happen please try a

    quick factory reset
    of the console. During this process please keep your games and apps installed when asked to do so.

    Please let us know if you continue to see this error message after trying this step.

    Thank you!
  6. FreakRoach Win User

    Can't launch Fallout 4 all of a sudden. Error 0x82D40007

    I'll suggest to
    power cycle your console
    and try launching the game again.

    If this doesn't work try uninsalling the game and then install it back.

    Also good to check your game pass subscription at account.microsoft.com.
  7. Dillonking2 Win User

    My Game straight crashed saying I have to buy it again [Cold War]

    I have the same thing i tried to uninsall it but now its saying i never even got it but ive been playing it everyday seen i came out i got the standard edition for $79.99 and with tax it was $90 can some plz tell me i dont have to buy it agian
  8. BubMizer Win User

    Microsoft Store Games Are Uninstalling Themselves.

    Hey,

    I looked for a solution to your problem and I found this site that may have the solution to your question.

    It suggests first a hard reset, then if unsuccessful, clear your cache, or uninsall game and reinstall.

    Here isthelink to the site:

    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/xbox-one-uninstalling-deleting-games/amp

    I hope this helps, I do not have contact with higher ups, but still hope everything gets resolved.

    As to why this occures, unfortunatly I am not sure but if I find anything out I will post an update.

    Have a nice day.
  9. ChrisClarkson2 Win User

    error code 0x80004005 when trying to log into xbox live on pc

    I've tried a couple of others but they connect directly via the xbox live app and sync fine. This one just comes up with this where I have to sign in and them get an error code. It worked fine yesterday then I went back this owning and it didn't work. Have tried uninsalling and reinstalling the game but that hadn't worked
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Uninsallation issue

Loading...
  1. Uninsallation issue - Similar Threads - Uninsallation issue

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...