Unidentified Update error on XBoxOne X

Discus and support Unidentified Update error on XBoxOne X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My XBox One X is having a problem installing an update. The error code is not one of the ones on the support site to choose from. It's 0x8B05000F... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JagungalHiker, Jul 19, 2018.

  1. Unidentified Update error on XBoxOne X


    My XBox One X is having a problem installing an update. The error code is not one of the ones on the support site to choose from.

    It's 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90100007

    I've tried to do the update a number of times and turned the console off and on again.

    My internet connection is fast and solid.

    What can I do to get the update installed ?

    :)
     
    JagungalHiker, Jul 19, 2018
    #1
  2. xXs1n702Xx
    xXs1n702Xx Guest
    Downloading issues

    Update:

    The download seems to have removed itself from my Active Download list. I now have a Unidentified Download error in my systems storage.
     
    xXs1n702Xx, Jul 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Not receiving VIP percentage back off any purchases since July

    gamer tag is X DarKRevivaL X not sure why it says I’m unidentified user when I’m logged in
     
    X DarKRevivaL X582, Jul 19, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Unidentified Update error on XBoxOne X

    M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Unidentified Update error on XBoxOne X

  6. xXs1n702Xx Win User

    Downloading issues

    Update:

    The download seems to have removed itself from my Active Download list. I now have a Unidentified Download error in my systems storage.
  7. X DarKRevivaL X582 Win User

    Not receiving VIP percentage back off any purchases since July

    gamer tag is X DarKRevivaL X not sure why it says I’m unidentified user when I’m logged in
  8. fabiot Win User

    Update XboxOne ERROR

    Now the update don’t start!! After 10 minutes 0%!!!!

    regards

    fabio
  9. fabiot Win User

    Update XboxOne ERROR

    Hi Steven,

    I did what was reported, Once that has been done, go to
    Settings> General> Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address.
    I eliminated it continues to be very slow, almost blocked the update after 5 minutes is still at 1%.

    The NAT is Open.
Thema:

Unidentified Update error on XBoxOne X

Loading...
  1. Unidentified Update error on XBoxOne X - Similar Threads - Unidentified Update error

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  4. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  6. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  7. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  8. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. Why is my Xbox account "following" one unidentifiable mystery person?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my Xbox account "following" one unidentifiable mystery person?: I am not a follower. I have disabled following of my account. I don't follow anyone, so who is this mystery ghost my account is following that I can not find or remove? Xbox app shows my friends,...