Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

Discus and support Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know what the button combinations are with the new update? 37b37973-755b-4d5a-8bb7-13d486a5865b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BuildingCorn909, Feb 2, 2020.

  1. Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)


    Anyone know what the button combinations are with the new update?

    :)
     
    BuildingCorn909, Feb 2, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

    Hello all,





    As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.





    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. martbloke Win User

    Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

    Found it. In you games and app section, goto:

    Full Library

    All Owned Games

    Where it says "All Games", change to "Hidden"
  4. BuildingCorn909 Win User

    Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

    I appreciate it but they changed the button prompt again from what you suggested. I updated a couple days ago and went to unhide some games and didn't work. In the "Delta Ring" btw.
  5. kev edin Win User

    Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

    The button combo is not working for me I had to go to the store find it and download from there .

    Hopefully there working on a fix 👍
  6. FlashSpirit3 Win User

    Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

    For the GA version as @Smutches said:

    To unhide items, go to My games & apps, press and hold the left stick on your controller, and then press the X button.
    To re-hide an item, repeat these steps.



    It is best to make your desire known to the Xbox Insider ring you are a part of. In the meantime, you can use your order history (see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027310/microsoft-store-view-your-order-history) as
    a reference for all of the games you have purchased (free or paid) and use the method of reinstalling them to unhide.

    I hope you can make it to the Insider forum okay to post your frustration on the workaround required. If there is any more we can help with, please let us know.
Thema:

Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020)

Loading...
  1. Unhiding Games in the New Dashboard (27 Jan 2020) - Similar Threads - Unhiding Games Dashboard

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...