Unhappy

Discus and support Unhappy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I got my Xbox one x a month ago I've had endless problems. Controller disconnects unless connected with a wire. The past 2 weeks I've had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EXoTiC JOkER 77, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Unhappy

Ever since I got my Xbox one x a month ago I've had endless problems. Controller disconnects unless connected with a wire. The past 2 weeks I've had to hard reset it 2/3 times a day. Tried a factory reset and now none of my games will download. Now having
    to send it back for repairs, not impressed after only having it a month.

:)

EXoTiC JOkER 77, Dec 30, 2017
  2. Tayybugg15
    Tayybugg15 Guest
    SO UNHAPPY !!

I just recently downloaded Odd world New N Tastey, and I just started playing it and got not too far into it and then stopped, came back and olaue d for a good hour or so and then got to a saving point and a good time to stop. So I stopped and when I left
    the game and took me back to the saved games it showed the first save I had when I hadn't played very much. Allllll of my game that I just played didn't save!! Even when it said it was. This is Bull crap!!! I'm so I'm happy right now and I've never had problems
    like this with Xbox but this is one that cannot slide that's not okay. My game should be able to save properly. That is going to be a pain in the butt to just do again and what if it still doesn't save?! I have no idea what to do with this now. Please help.

Tayybugg15, Dec 30, 2017
  3. MAK48
    MAK48 Guest
    Unhappy!!

I like to play this game of Bingo, but I have a couple of problems. First, It either won't let me get to play or it knocks me off just after the game is done, can't use my keys. And, Second, I have no way to pause the game. Sometimes the phone rings or there
    is someone at the door or the worst, my husband has to talk to me right at that minute. Then the game is lost Unhappy :(( You have to FIX this or I will leave.

MAK48, Dec 30, 2017
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

unhappy

You can also post your issues here for help! For connection issues, we have a guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) you can get started with, and if you don't find any
    help there, post back with the request information and we'd be more than happy to help you out. Thanks!
  5. GrindstoneJohn Win User

Unhappy

The "region Restriction" Is not really a restriction. Its the publishers who decide if there will be a restriction or not.

Most of the time this is done to keep cost even across the board. different territories can have different prices for games without people simply shopping cheapest.

Best option would be to replace the games that don't play. Modding the console would end up in it getting banned and useless for the games at all.
  6. Insane Solo Win User

unhappy

Hello Harry, Regarding your troubles I'm going to post a few links that will hopefully help you resolve any further issues.

Sky Player- support.microsoft.com/.../976843

As for the support. You can contact the xbox support tweet fleet who are an awesome set of gamers who work for microsoft but are dedicated to assisting ASAP and also aware of the issues as first and foremost they game.

http://twitter.com/XboxSupport

Hopes this helps, Zach
  7. onyxishere Win User

Unhappy

Why not just take the console back to the store for a refund and order a new one from the UK for delivery?
  8. DEVILDOG USMC 4 Win User

Unhappy

Its because Europe is slow because of how many countries there are. You sell the disks on Amazon.com. And the system Im not sure.
Thema:

Unhappy

1. Unhappy - Similar Threads - Unhappy

2. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...