Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services

Discus and support Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am very unhappy with my xbox live/ microsoft services. Im running a xbox one X with 2TB of memory hardwired with a 120 speed. I also own a gaming pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXINIGHTxIMAREx, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services

I am very unhappy with my xbox live/ microsoft services. Im running a xbox one X with 2TB of memory hardwired with a 120 speed. I also own a gaming pc so i know nothing is wrong with my network. Ive been having problems checking my detailed network in
    my network setting for the past 4 days then last night my console decided to crash so i went and redownloaded the latest console update that fixed that isuuie. Then i get on this morning none of my games will sync. How can such a so called gaming monster crash........
    I thought i almost had to take it back caused it crashed i mean come on i havent owned the console longer than 5 months and this stuff is happining............

:)

xXINIGHTxIMAREx, Sep 4, 2018
  2. SkyApplex
    SkyApplex Guest
    Registering for Xbox Live Gold

No Answers from Microsoft. I am SO UNHAPPY with POOR Customer Service - no Service. No Escalation Path and this is a crazy problem. Anyone Help ????

SkyApplex, Sep 4, 2018
  3. ianeb
    ianeb Guest
  4. Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services

DHG Crucifixx, Sep 4, 2018
  5. Sed733
    Sed733 Guest
    Stop shopping at walmart, they drop things

Sed733, Sep 4, 2018
  6. Well i dont buy anthing from walmart... But thanks for your dumb comment if u dont have a vaild point dont comment....... Thanks....

xXINIGHTxIMAREx, Sep 4, 2018
  7. At the Nozzle, Sep 4, 2018
  8. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest

xXINIGHTxIMAREx

The terms of use agreement that you accept when you purchase xbox live sets expectation for when our systems crash or experience issues. These issues can happen due to volume issue or what not. Our engineers work 24 hours a day to monitor and fix issues
    for our dedicated community. If you want to voice your opinion visit our opinion based site
    www.Xboxideas.uservoice.com

Service Availability.

• a. The Services, Third-Party Apps and Services, or material or products offered through the Services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device. If you change the location associated
      with your Microsoft account, you may need to re-acquire the material or applications that were available to you and paid for in your previous region.
    • b. We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to
      retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.

XBF Aaron G, Nov 3, 2018
  9. XBF Aaron G Win User

xXINIGHTxIMAREx

The terms of use agreement that you accept when you purchase xbox live sets expectation for when our systems crash or experience issues. These issues can happen due to volume issue or what not. Our engineers work 24 hours a day to monitor and fix issues
    for our dedicated community. If you want to voice your opinion visit our opinion based site
    www.Xboxideas.uservoice.com

Service Availability.

• a. The Services, Third-Party Apps and Services, or material or products offered through the Services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device. If you change the location associated
      with your Microsoft account, you may need to re-acquire the material or applications that were available to you and paid for in your previous region.
    • b. We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to
      retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.
  10. Sed733 Win User

Stop shopping at walmart, they drop things
  11. DHG Crucifixx Win User

12. At the Nozzle Win User

13. xXINIGHTxIMAREx Win User

Well i dont buy anthing from walmart... But thanks for your dumb comment if u dont have a vaild point dont comment....... Thanks....
Thema:

1. Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services - Similar Threads - Unhappy microsoft live

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  4. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...