Unhappy customer
Discus and support Unhappy customer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am 100% an unhappy Microsoft customer.Not only did your crap support team lie to me and say i was given a refund that I was owed and never given, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amylynn0301, Mar 18, 2018.
Thema:
Unhappy customer
Loading...
-
Unhappy customer - Similar Threads - Unhappy customer
-
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
Introduction of Quick Settings Customization
in XboX InsidersIntroduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the... -
game covers on xbox needs customizing
in XboX Insidersgame covers on xbox needs customizing: Add custom game cover selection for owned games. Let players choose default art, box art, deluxe art, legacy art, or custom uploaded covers.everyone just hates that on xbox you get the ugly... -
Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...
in XboX InsidersAnyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments] -
Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...
in XboX InsidersAvailable for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Things to add/bring back for more customization and support
in XboX InsidersThings to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION... -
Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic)
in XboX InsidersAdd support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic): Right now, Xbox profiles only allow us to change the Gamerpic, but the background behind the profile is static and not customizable. It would be awesome to let players change their profile... -
Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...