Unhappy customer

Discus and support Unhappy customer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am 100% an unhappy Microsoft customer.Not only did your crap support team lie to me and say i was given a refund that I was owed and never given, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amylynn0301, Mar 18, 2018.

1. amylynn0301
    amylynn0301 Guest

Unhappy customer

I am 100% an unhappy Microsoft customer.Not only did your crap support team lie to me and say i was given a refund that I was owed and never given, but now you block an 8 year old?! Your customer service department is pathetic, as is this entire system.
    Hence the PlayStation was the purchase for Christmas this year.

:)

amylynn0301, Mar 18, 2018
  2. DICWAG22
    DICWAG22 Guest
    Unhappy customer.

Good Evening,

I am absoutley outraged by the way Microsoft has left me as a customer down. I paid for a $50.00 pre paid card and it didn't work. I take it to the store I purchased it from and they said, they can't return/exchange pre paid cards. The employees
    takes my card and throws it in the trash. After arguing eith Her, and her manager of the store. They said, I need to contact Xbox and need to leave. I call Xbox now. My customer service rep was ABSOUTLEY AMAZING! only thing positive about this. He
    tried to help me but MICROSOFT XBOX would not help me at all. So, I'm now out $50 and I'll never get it back. Microsoft is the worst company in the world and I will be posting this all over social media.

DICWAG22, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Unhappy customer.

did you get a receipt from the store at point of purchase as this usually states if the card was activated, can't blame Microsoft when your purchasing from a third party.

Farscape247, Mar 18, 2018
  4. Unhappy customer

Sorry to hear about the experience there, AidanBeast1012!

So we can take a closer look into this with you, can you reply here with more detail as to the original issue for which you contacted our chat or phone support teams? Do you have a reference number for any conversations you had with them? We definitely want
    to help get this sorted for you if we can.

Mister Quasar, Mar 19, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Unhappy customer

Sorry to hear about the experience there, AidanBeast1012!

So we can take a closer look into this with you, can you reply here with more detail as to the original issue for which you contacted our chat or phone support teams? Do you have a reference number for any conversations you had with them? We definitely want
    to help get this sorted for you if we can.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Unhappy customer.

did you get a receipt from the store at point of purchase as this usually states if the card was activated, can't blame Microsoft when your purchasing from a third party.
  7. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Unhappy customer.

Xbox Support can try and help check on the status of the code you received from the store. Sometimes it can take awhile for the code to process the the stores retail system.

However, if the store did take away your code and threw it away then that doesn't give Xbox Support anything to work with. If you don't have a code, how will they know what you bought and they certainly won't give you $50 just based on your word of what
    happened.

The transaction happened at the store where you bought the code and by design, the store is the only one that can activate the code.
  8. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Very unhappy customer...

Hi there.

To cancel your xbox LIVE account you will have to call the xbox support line for your region, they should also be able to refund you your money for the subscription that has just renewed as well.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Very Unhappy Customer

Hey there Franklin Maya,

Sounds like a lot has happened in the last few months. While we're not able to issue or offer any refunds here on the forums (you'd need to speak with the chat or phone team about that). We're more than happy to assist with any sort of troubleshooting that
    we can. To clarify though, were you able to get your controller replaced so that it's working for you now? What about the headset and the downloaded game? What happens when you try to use Group Chat?

If you can provide some more details we'll do our best to help!
Thema:

Unhappy customer

1. Unhappy customer - Similar Threads - Unhappy customer

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  4. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  7. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  8. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  9. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...