Unhappy About Updates!
Discus and support Unhappy About Updates! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't owned a console since the Playstation 2, I was still in school and my parents bought it as a gift for christmas. Now I am a parent, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BarrelCamp97939, Dec 26, 2017.
Thema:
Unhappy About Updates!
Loading...
-
Unhappy About Updates! - Similar Threads - Unhappy Updates
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...