unhappy 8 year old

Discus and support unhappy 8 year old in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we have had problems with our purchased xbox live... my son only had 1 day with it and now it hasn't worked since. It's about to expire so he is very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bendyfan666, Oct 20, 2017.

1. bendyfan666
    bendyfan666 Guest

unhappy 8 year old

we have had problems with our purchased xbox live... my son only had 1 day with it and now it hasn't worked since. It's about to expire so he is very disappointed he was unable to have fun using it, a waste of money. We tried everything to get it to work!!

:)

bendyfan666, Oct 20, 2017
  2. amylynn0301
    amylynn0301 Guest
    Unhappy customer

I am 100% an unhappy Microsoft customer.Not only did your crap support team lie to me and say i was given a refund that I was owed and never given, but now you block an 8 year old?! Your customer service department is pathetic, as is this entire system.
    Hence the PlayStation was the purchase for Christmas this year.

amylynn0301, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Alex WiIhelm
    Alex WiIhelm Guest
    8 year old suspension?

Uhm not true. You can play online at any age. You are known for being a troll. And also the internet is not governed by US law. Some of us live in Canada and other nations internationally.

Alex WiIhelm, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Alex WiIhelm Win User

8 year old suspension?

pretty sure keep it clean is pretty straight forward

And FYI the age requirement is 12 on any computer network for under federal law

If she joins she still has to abide by the rules

And no they won't reveal what was said as it's part of the privacy laws

Tell her to keep it clean and. Even if anyone else starts it just report it retaliation isn't allowed
    Uhm not true. You can play online at any age. You are known for being a troll. And also the internet is not governed by US law. Some of us live in Canada and other nations internationally.
  5. ngocphi Win User

8 year old suspension?

pretty sure keep it clean is pretty straight forward

And FYI the age requirement is 12 on any computer network for under federal law

If she joins she still has to abide by the rules

And no they won't reveal what was said as it's part of the privacy laws

Tell her to keep it clean and. Even if anyone else starts it just report it retaliation isn't allowed
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8 year old suspension?

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

There is no way you file a case review for a 24 hrs ban so all you can do is to read the Code of Conduct to avoid future bans.
  7. Alex WiIhelm Win User

8 year old suspension?

So you're saying there is no possible way to prevent another because the idiots won't actually tell you what happened. She's 8 bloody years old, she has NO idea what the terms of service means AND no clue of when she violates one unless she can be shown
    how and where. As a parent, this is extremely unacceptable. I deserve to know about my child's actions that are reported, and an email 12 hours after he suspension is in place is NOT acceptable.
    No you don't. She HAS to know what the terms are and she is not allowed to play otherwise. When she signed up, it stated proof will not be provided. Additionally, using such language in the forums will result in further enforcement actions. We will no longer
    be replying to this case as the matter is closed.
  8. Churgal Win User

8 year old suspension?

So you're saying there is no possible way to prevent another because the idiots won't actually tell you what happened. She's 8 bloody years old, she has NO idea what the terms of service means AND no clue of when she violates one unless she can be shown
    how and where. As a parent, this is extremely unacceptable. I deserve to know about my child's actions that are reported, and an email 12 hours after he suspension is in place is NOT acceptable.
Thema:

unhappy 8 year old

1. unhappy 8 year old - Similar Threads - unhappy old

2. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  7. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  8. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  9. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...