Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360
Discus and support Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a game (BioShock) this week 05/03/19 at deals with gold. But when the download arrives at 80% the download stops and the file gets damaged, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by undrogui10, Mar 11, 2019.
Thema:
Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360
Loading...
-
Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Unfortunately was possible
-
Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion
in XboX InsidersPossible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.
in XboX InsidersAlpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over.... -
Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build
in XboX InsidersDiablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for... -
How can i get back my account when it got hacked and microsoft tell me "Unfortunately, we...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow can i get back my account when it got hacked and microsoft tell me "Unfortunately, we...: Hi everyone just here to ask a stupid question I guess... So recently my Microsoft account that I had for more than 5 years got hacked they changed the mail password removed my phone number I... -
Hi I'm trying to sign into my Microsoft account but unfortunately it says that the Gmail I...
in XBoX Games and AppsHi I'm trying to sign into my Microsoft account but unfortunately it says that the Gmail I...: I am having a difficult problem linking my Microsoft account to my PlayStation network account. 2f8bac7e-d19f-4527-82fa-6fe9b457e05a -
Help with leaving insider program with an unfortunate twist.
in XboX InsidersHelp with leaving insider program with an unfortunate twist.: Hi all, three years I bought my Xbox one x off a person (I can no longer contact) who did not remove the insider program from my Xbox. I do not want the insider program on my Xbox, I cannot remove... -
On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...
in XBoX Games and AppsOn my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...: How can I fix this issue. My CoD mw3 make me reinstall the whole game with every update d63dfe78-575a-495f-a86f-8345f6a36b0b