Unfairly banned (with proof)

Discus and support Unfairly banned (with proof) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have picture proof of being unfairly communication banned, I have an image of the ban cause. The message I was banned for was “yo report morg,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tybristol, Nov 21, 2022.

1. tybristol
    tybristol Guest

I have picture proof of being unfairly communication banned, I have an image of the ban cause.

The message I was banned for was “yo report morg, called hades hard r lol”

Game was smite, teammate was not partied or queued with me, messaged player on enemy team.

:)

tybristol, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  3. tybristol Win User

I have, hopefully they can see that the bot banned me for ZERO reason.
  4. tybristol Win User

More context: Teammate called the enemy the N word in game chat (they got banned from the game) and I was informing the enemy team about this to help create a safer community.
  5. MoufGod58 Win User

I was unfairly banned from xbox live

i was unfairly banned and want to know why.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Unfairly ban

You don't get banned for "no reason".

Any report is thoroughly investigated first before any action is taken.

Read the email you were sent or go to the enforcement site
    here
    to find out the reason.
Thema:

1. Unfairly banned (with proof) - Similar Threads - Unfairly banned proof

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  7. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  8. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...
  9. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...: my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm...
  10. Unfair ban on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair ban on Xbox: Hey all, I’m writing here as suggested by the Xbox support team in respect of an issue my son has had with the Xbox enforcement team. A few weeks back his Xbox account was suspended because his...