Unfair Xbox Enforcement Notice

Discus and support Unfair Xbox Enforcement Notice in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey y'all, I've been on the Xbox platform for about 12 years now and it's been my preferred place to play ever since. About a year ago or so I signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChippyChrome, Apr 26, 2021.

1. ChippyChrome
    ChippyChrome Guest

Hey y'all,

I've been on the Xbox platform for about 12 years now and it's been my preferred place to play ever since. About a year ago or so I signed up for the Ambassador program and unfortunately did not get to participate in the community as I didn't really have a lot of time to dedicate to it. That changed about 4 months ago when I picked up a Series X for myself, and I really have enjoyed the experience. However, about a month ago or so I was removed from the program for a communications ban, which in my opinion was unfairly issued, which I'll explain here in a minute. Keep in mind that I have never had an issue with the Xbox Enforcement team in my 12 years of playing. I'll try to keep the explanation short.

About a month ago, I was in a match of Halo and came across a player who used incredibly explicit language in the in-game chat, including homophobic language. After the game ended, I sent them a message and an argument ensued. This player used extremely inappropriate language towards me, including the use of homophobic slurs and telling me to commit suicide. Eventually it got to the point where I had used an expletive telling him to stop messaging me, and apparently Xbox Enforcement drew the line at using f***. Issued me a ban which resulted in me being removed from the Ambassador program, and as far as I know nothing happened to the other player, as all of their messages are still in chat, where as the one that I was banned for has been deleted from the conversation.

I'm no stranger to this type of behavior on Xbox Live but to be banned and removed from a program I was a part of for defending myself against a player speaking to me this way is completely ridiculous. I've emailed the Ambassadors team directly and have received no response for two weeks, and have repeatedly spoken with Xbox support and have been told by three different representatives that my case has been moved to top priority, but to no avail. I have no idea what to do at this point and I've pretty much lost all hope in the Xbox team and their ability to resolve this issue, so I thought I'd try to get some advice on this forum. Is there anything left that I can try to maybe get this fixed? I'm extremely disappointed in this brand and what it stands for, as inclusivity, safe and fair experiences do not seem to be what they represent whatsoever.

Thank you guys.

:)

ChippyChrome, Apr 26, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com would be the only thing you could do (when the suspension was still active). However, profanity and retaliation are not allowed on Live so the suspension would have been warranted. In situations like that, it's best to just report and block.

Per the terms of the Ambassador program, an enforcement action means removal from the program. At this time, there is no reversal for that.
  3. ChippyChrome Win User

Thank you for the response, and I think I expected it. Funny thing is I did report the guy and I’m almost sure that even then nothing happened to him. More examples of why I don’t need to play on this platform anymore.
  4. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to know for sure if/when they received an enforcement action as well. As long as you reported them, the enforcement team would have investigated them and taken the appropriate action.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Unfair xboxlive enforcement notice and account messaging Suspension

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  6. uo6ejp Win User

XBox Enforcement is UNFAIR

Please keep in mind that "name and shame" of fellow gamers is against the

forum rules
    where's the shame aspect coming from?

using the 'report' feature?

I agree. It is quite shameful to 'sell out' the community.
Thema:

1. Unfair Xbox Enforcement Notice - Similar Threads - Unfair Enforcement Notice

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  7. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  8. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  9. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...