Unfair system

Discus and support Unfair system in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why is it when I report a message for profanity nothing happens but when I type a profane word in a indirect way it gets reported I get instaban... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DamianRitenour, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Unfair system

Why is it when I report a message for profanity nothing happens but when I type a profane word in a indirect way it gets reported I get instaban

:)

DamianRitenour, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Unfair system

I apologize, DamianRitenour. They are for sure check all of our reports, but most of the time we will not be notified.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Unfair system

Hi DamianRitenour, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but whenever we're reporting players/messages, we may not be notified but the enforcement team is checking them thoroughly. That's why there is a dedicated team when it comes to enforcement action, that way they can make sure that all of our reports will be taken care of.
  4. DamianRitenour Win User

Unfair system

I've reported several people and one message several times for profane language that's has been spelled directly and no enforcement has been done but I spell something indirectly I instantly received a comms ban. I'm not mad at the ban I'm disappointed in the way this system seems to ignore my reports unless I'm being reported
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unfair reputation system

Hey sugerpie!

The best place to inquire about enforcement related actions is our
    Xbox One Enforcement Forum. Feel free to post this over there so the proper folks have visibility! :)
  6. maxxedout Win User

Unfair and unreasonable banning system.

and my reward was a 3-17 game, a loss, but damn i had fun .....................
Thema:

Unfair system

1. Unfair system - Similar Threads - Unfair system

2. Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review: This system Xbox is using is ridiculously unfair I've been getting bans for rocket league posts I made in April of 22' for 0 reason. Now I can understand if the automatic banning system thinks...
  3. The xbox reporting system is unfair.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox reporting system is unfair.: Ok, so I was banned for 1 week for simply responding with what the hell, when i was being spammed and what's sad is there was people say {mod removed] and [mod removed] and I reported them, and no...
  4. Xbox report system is stupid and unfair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox report system is stupid and unfair: Im going to start off by saying i am not exactly an innocent person, ive been comm banned multiple times, for good reason. However i feel as though, since ive been comm banned, Microsoft support...
  5. Unfair Enforcement System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfair Enforcement System: I'm new to the xbox forums, the only reason I'm here is because this is the only known way of contacting xbox's ridiculous employees directly. I've recently been unfairly "enforced" by most likely...
  6. unfair use of the report system in the Rainbow Six Siege community.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unfair use of the report system in the Rainbow Six Siege community.: hi I'm known as , I wouldn't be surprised if you stay away from playing rainbow six because of the community. the last match i played had this one player that reported me with no supported reason....
  7. Very unfair reputation system! (Been put in avoid me!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very unfair reputation system! (Been put in avoid me!): I got the 'avoid player' status about two days ago and it's was totally not warranted. I pretty much inky play Overwatch and I'm pretty sure I only get reported by salty losers who my team beats...
  8. Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...
  9. Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...
  10. Unfair reputation system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair reputation system: My gamertag is and it has recently went into the "Avoid Me" reputation on the Xbox one. I play "Halo the Master Chief Collection" and I am very good at the game. Since I beat my opponents with...