Unfair enforcement

Discus and support Unfair enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a week ban for trying to post one thing on an lfg and my friend did the same we got 7 day bans and his was lifted from appealing and just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vwxzi, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Vwxzi
    Vwxzi Guest

Unfair enforcement

I received a week ban for trying to post one thing on an lfg and my friend did the same we got 7 day bans and his was lifted from appealing and just saying sorry but when I appeal and write in detail how I’m sorry didn’t know you could be banned this way I didn’t get it approved now I think that’s unfair on Microsoft’s part and I need to speak to someone that can deal with enforcements asap

:)

Vwxzi, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Unfair Enforcement

Please check the date of threads and posts before replying. This is from December 2018.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Unfair Enforcement

If you believe you have been unfairly banned, You can submit a case review if your ban is longer than 24 hours, however there is no guarantee that you will be un-banned. This page has all the details on what a case review is and how to submit one:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Unfair Enforcement

You are afterall responsible for all actions done on your account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unfair Enforcement

For feedback/suggestions on how to make it better, you would want to post at http://xboxideas.uservoice.com

You should also be aware that it is a violation of the code of conduct to let anyone else use your account. You are responsible for your account at all times.
  6. WPAK Win User

unfair enforcement

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

I would also advise if something happens again to just Report and block the user, do not engage by sending a message back, since if the response also violates the Terms of Use or Code of Conduct then you can get struck by enforcement too.
Thema:

Unfair enforcement

1. Unfair enforcement - Similar Threads - Unfair enforcement

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  7. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  8. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  9. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...