Unfair Console Ban

Discus and support Unfair Console Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox was banned from Xbox Live Network 1 month ago by 3 accounts that got permanently suspended. My first account, MAGxyz, got permanently banned by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hrphn, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Hrphn
    Hrphn Guest

Unfair Console Ban

My xbox was banned from Xbox Live Network 1 month ago by 3 accounts that got permanently suspended. My first account, MAGxyz, got permanently banned by using a automatic interaction tool in looking for group pots (aka lfg bot), to get more followers on xbox by asking people to add you. And yes, I totally agree to my main account get banned by this reason (solicitation). But, my other 2 accounts got unfairly banned by just be linked to my main account that got banned by the "my main xbox" function that shares content between accounts. There's absolutely no evidence about any past violations by my other 2 alt accounts and in enforcement website there's the same reason for ban for both 3 accounts (my main MAGxyz + 2 alt accounts). Though, I know people here can't solve anything like this, but I think that xbox enforcement is unresponsible to not have a especific contact to people that got this type of extreme punishment and by the inefficient work of this team to answer appeals and to not be clear with people by answering these specific cases in email by just "copy pasting" enforcement rules. I'm extremely disappointed with the xbox enforcement service.

:)

Hrphn, Sep 30, 2022
  2. AIex WiIheIm Win User

unfair console ban

Hi there!

No one will be able to provide any info regarding anything over email, it will all have to be done over the forums.

Please don't post your address etc, its for your own safety.

As for the console ban, you'll need to either sell it or contact the person who sold it to you as they can not be undone, for the reason that the console still may have unauthorized modifications.

For more info regarding console bans, you can visit xbox.com/consoleban.

Of course, as it is a 360, you will be able to J-Tag it, but I don't recommend doing it as its a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement and is basically cheating

If you need anything else, reply to this forum and we'll help you out.
  3. gds1972 Win User

unfair console ban

Hi WontedTooth2196

Firstly please do no provide personal information on open forums such as this. All Xbox 360 device bans are permanent and cannot be undone at a later time.

This text has been taken from the link provided "If you purchase a console that has been previously banned you will not be able to connect to Xbox Live, and the ban will not be lifted as a result
    of the change in ownership
    ".

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/home/howTo#sub-topic0-3

(Please note I do not work for Microsoft I'm just another gamer)
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Unfair console ban

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue and they do not use the forums. You will have to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com for information on
    any suspensions.

Console suspensions, per the Code of Conduct, are permanent.
  5. Individuality-093EBE Win User

re: unfair banning of consoles

Even though it may not be your fault in the banning the enforcement team won't unban your console. Try returning the console from whoever you bought it from.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

re: unfair banning of consoles

Please post
    HERE
    to get an answer as to why the console was banned. If you just bought the console take it back to the retailer and demand a refund or replacement.
Thema:

Unfair Console Ban

1. Unfair Console Ban - Similar Threads - Unfair Console Ban

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  7. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  8. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  9. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  10. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...