Unfair comms ban.

Discus and support Unfair comms ban. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone compared me to a known pedophile because I called her out for lying. so I said "don't compare me to a [mod removed]" and I got comms banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seth Mccollum, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Unfair comms ban.

Someone compared me to a known pedophile because I called her out for lying. so I said "don't compare me to a [mod removed]" and I got comms banned for that. Haven't gotten comms banned in years yet somehow me asking not to be called something offensive is considered harassment. I am banned for 3 days for telling someone not to talk to me in a harassing way. How is that fair at all? Does Microsoft really ban people for asking people not to harass them. How is this a 3 day comms ban? It makes no sense.

:)

Seth Mccollum, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Unfair Comms Ban

Hey HailDestroyerr! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Unfair comms ban.

Well if you retaliate in a way that violates the rules yes you can br punished if reportrd

In this instances common sense should've kicked in

Block ignore and report that's all you are allowed to do

Common you learn this in grade school it doesn't matter who starts a fight if you retaliate and break the rules you will also be punished

The rules doesn't see fights as he started it

It's who breaks the rules and report will be punished

Keep.in mind trolls do this to rile you up to break the rules

Best to block.and ignore as mentioned
  4. ILikeBords Win User

I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

That seems unfair especially for a petty comm suspension but I guess I help people without being an ambassador. Thanks for the quick reply though.
  5. Arabs Win User

Repeat Unfair Comms Ban Due to Unwarranted Reports?

i would recommend making a case review and trying to overturn the enforcement if you believe you did nothing wrong
  6. Flipper22raid Win User

Repeat Unfair Comms Ban Due to Unwarranted Reports?

The site is bugged won't let me sibmit a cade review
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

Unfair comms ban.

1. Unfair comms ban. - Similar Threads - Unfair comms ban

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  7. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  8. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  9. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  10. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...