Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review

Discus and support Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This system Xbox is using is ridiculously unfair I've been getting bans for rocket league posts I made in April of 22' for 0 reason. Now I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 遠 芜 菁 菓 傷 斐 翼 嚼 嚼 舒 舒 考, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review

This system Xbox is using is ridiculously unfair I've been getting bans for rocket league posts I made in April of 22' for 0 reason. Now I can understand if the automatic banning system thinks you've done something against the terms of service but where this system really fails is the Xbox enforcement website that has you running in circles to try and just get the Xbox enforcement support number. The biggest joke of that is that if you click 'contact us' and put the reasons you're calling is to get a ban overseen and manually reviewed by a person it'll tell you "sorry we can't help you with this" I've been using this account for 7 years but if I get a permanent ban over something unfair I'm moving to PlayStation.

Oh and the things that've gotten me banned?

"H: Crim Octane W: 2200© Firm"

"H: 22' golden eggs x5 W: 250© each"

"H: Fennec W: 700© (Firm)"

To anyone that plays rocket league they know that that's the standard template of any looking for group post and not only is it ridiculous I'm getting suspensions for it but I'm also unable to submit a case review, Microsoft FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

:)

遠 芜 菁 菓 傷 斐 翼 嚼 嚼 舒 舒 考, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You're unable to submit a case review because the suspensions are too short. Despite the fact that might seem like a "standard template", LFG posts are only meant for finding others to play with. Asking to buy/sell/trade anything is not allowed in them.
  3. Simon Younger Win User

Ambassador Status revoked

A clean enforcement history is a requirement for participation in the ambassador program. You can view your suspension at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review.
    This I am fully aware of however this was unfairly done. How is this a fair system when a 24 hour ban can do this? It is extremely unfair and still no-one knows who can correct this? I have been an Xbox member for over 10 years and for the first time I feel
    like leaving if this is the way Abassadors and members are treated and given 0 support.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Blocked

And if you think the ban was unfair, you can also submit a case review from there.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Communication banned

If you think the ban was unfair, head over to http://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Ive been in the suspension notice for 3 days now and i dont know why i cant message or chat why??

check http://enforcement.xbox.com/

All info on your ban is there.

if you feel that the ban is unfair, you can submit a case review from there as well.
Thema:

1. Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review - Similar Threads - Unfair banning system

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  7. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  8. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...
  9. Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...
  10. Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...