Unfair ban

Discus and support Unfair ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a com ban recently, for a message that definetly did not warrant one. I appealed it and it was approved. I now feel like there should be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanBrennan3, Oct 21, 2022.

1. RyanBrennan3
    RyanBrennan3 Guest

Unfair ban

I received a com ban recently, for a message that definetly did not warrant one. I appealed it and it was approved. I now feel like there should be some sort of compensation for me having to miss out the whole weekend of talking to friends because someone was just reporting every message I sent and luckily for him one of them gets me banned and I have to suffer.

:)

RyanBrennan3, Oct 21, 2022
  2. BongKaos Win User

Rockstar Banning Customers

What is ageed with??? Banning or it being unfair???
  3. chris lloyd1 Win User

I got a duplicate ban for the same offense and they rejected my appeal. Is there anyone from the enforcement team I can talk too

So im stuck with an unfair duplicate ban?
  4. ItsBaconBits Win User

Banned because of internet connection problems?

As unfair as it sounds, it's also pretty unfair to join matches in that fashion knowing there's a continuing problem. Luckily, first time offenders in Halo 4 aren't banned for long. I'd suggest fixing the connection problem and waiting out the ban.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Ban, Unfair ban

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website.
    If the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will
    require additional information and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History. Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue. As
    there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. juan van Win User

UNFAIR BAN

Thema:

Unfair ban

1. Unfair ban - Similar Threads - Unfair ban

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  7. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  8. My account got banned unfairly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned unfairly: Hi, my xbox account RickieMyDude was recently perma-banned, I appealed and they denied, there was also my other friends that got permabanned, they had 5 strikes and their appeals were accepted,...
  9. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...: my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm...
  10. Unfair ban on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair ban on Xbox: Hey all, I’m writing here as suggested by the Xbox support team in respect of an issue my son has had with the Xbox enforcement team. A few weeks back his Xbox account was suspended because his...