Unexplained audio
Discus and support Unexplained audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can my Xbox hear things when there is no mic plugged in? When I play online and I don't have a mic plugged into my controller other players say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by victor watkins, Aug 15, 2023.
Thema:
Unexplained audio
Loading...
-
Unexplained audio - Similar Threads - Unexplained audio
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Permanent Ban, Unexplained, Appeal Denied
in XBoX AccessibilityPermanent Ban, Unexplained, Appeal Denied: I haven't played Xbox since Covid lockdown, probably late 2020/early 2021? I logged back into my account when my friend told me Verdansk was back on COD:Warzone, so logged back in on 19th April.... -
eatcontent Unexplained Deductions
in XBoX Games and Appseatcontent Unexplained Deductions: I didn't sign up for eatcontent site and I don't have an account with them, but for some reason my card was charged $60. 35132875-d938-4b7e-b78c-515734f8f3e4