Unexpected game freezing and quiting.

Discus and support Unexpected game freezing and quiting. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the newest preview Battlefield 2042 and Overwatch 2 have been freezing then quiting me to the dashboard. I'm not playing too hot that I know of.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VendibleSnake, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Unexpected game freezing and quiting.

Since the newest preview Battlefield 2042 and Overwatch 2 have been freezing then quiting me to the dashboard. I'm not playing too hot that I know of. I clean it regularly. The only two games it does it with as well. Was wondering if anyone else was having these kinds of issues as well.

submitted by /u/VendibleSnake
    [link] [comments]

/u/VendibleSnake, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Gareth DALRYMPLE Win User

Starfield cloud gaming freezes

Hi, no specific error message, sometimes just an "unexpected interruption of the game" error message, but mostly just an image freeze and I just have to exit.
  3. Metal10957 Win User

freezing

I haven't had the game freeze, but I have had chat freeze quite a bit lately, while in game.
  4. Violin Spider Win User

glitching and hacking

In Halo it can freeze games or make the black screen until you quit.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Dashboard freeze after quitting a game

Had it happen to me for the first time today.

Quit a game and the console froze, home button would not work, had to press and hold the console power button for 10+ seconds to restart.

Will see if it happens again as I play various games this evening.
  6. sunnysagoo Win User

Dashboard freeze after quitting a game

Same as well, after i quite a game, the dashboard will lag and Freeze, defo seems to be related to the latest firm ware, Here is hoping that MS will release a update that will address this.
Thema:

Unexpected game freezing and quiting.

1. Unexpected game freezing and quiting. - Similar Threads - Unexpected game freezing

2. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  3. Unexpected Xbox refund mail

in XBoX on Windows
    Unexpected Xbox refund mail: I just received an email from Xbox Support which says your refund is in progress. I didn't make any request for a refund. It felt suspicious. Does Microsoft have an address as *** Die...
  4. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  5. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  6. Unexpected epic games account connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unexpected epic games account connected: I was trying to link my epic games account to my xbox but it said i could not because an account was already linked to my xbox. How do i find this account and disconnect it?...
  7. "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something unexpected happened" when trying to install games from the Windows 11 Xbox app: The Xbox app was working perfectly yesterday, tried to install a game today and it gives me a message saying "Something unexpected happened" with the error code "0x89235003". Can't find anything...
  8. Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break: Wasteland Workshop DLC for Fallout 4 received an unexpected update to all Xbox platforms. The textures for the file are now missing and purple. Given this update is not for PC or PlayStation, I am...
  9. Cloud gaming disconnecting or closing unexpectedly on Xbox one s when I have More than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud gaming disconnecting or closing unexpectedly on Xbox one s when I have More than...: I have been Playing Msfs on cloud gaming For a whole now. almost 300 flight hours , But Now a problem that’s been happening is that the game will say it has been disconnected or closed...
  10. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...