Unethical decision that needs to be reopen for review XBL ENFORCEMENT !
Discus and support Unethical decision that needs to be reopen for review XBL ENFORCEMENT ! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Awhile ago my very first account was hacked for quite some time. I did everything to get it back, even trying to convince the person who stole my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CartierPhew, May 27, 2018.
Thema:
Unethical decision that needs to be reopen for review XBL ENFORCEMENT !
Loading...
-
Unethical decision that needs to be reopen for review XBL ENFORCEMENT ! - Similar Threads - Unethical decision needs
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Buying xbox was the worst decision of my life, the product is HORRIBLE
in XBoX on ConsolesBuying xbox was the worst decision of my life, the product is HORRIBLE: Horrible product! My kids already hate it. Hope to toss it in trash one day soon. Microsoft is obsessed with locking down all the accounts, kids cant be kids. They spent hours and hours just... -
AppID review decision pending over 6 months - for Minecraft APIs
in XBoX Games and AppsAppID review decision pending over 6 months - for Minecraft APIs: I applied to the AppID review 6 months ago, and again 3 months ago and have NOT received any response from Microsoft whatsoever. Can you please investigate where the hold up is?... -
How can i dispute a repair center decision?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow can i dispute a repair center decision?: Hello,ive sent my elite series 2 controller to repair center after a year of good service because the (A) button and left trigger stop were not working right anymore. Today i got an email stating... -
I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...
in XBoX AccessibilityI was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...: I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I... -
I want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...
in XBoX on WindowsI want to appeal a refused refund, but I have not received an email about the decision, how...: A refund request was refused 3 days ago, but I have not received an email to tell me. I have checked, inbox, junk, deleted, nothing. I want to appeal as the reason was that I was refused is...