Unearned achievements that I want removed.

Discus and support Unearned achievements that I want removed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty:Black ops 2 on my Xbox one, and I was matchmade in a lobby with what I suspect are modders, after a few minutes of playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaydenHoll, May 11, 2018.

  1. JaydenHoll
    JaydenHoll Guest

    Unearned achievements that I want removed.


    I was playing Call of Duty:Black ops 2 on my Xbox one, and I was matchmade in a lobby with what I suspect are modders, after a few minutes of playing around in-game, I earned around 30 or so achievements for said game. After that happened I left straight
    away and closed the game. I would like to know how to remove these unearned achievements, if possible. Thanks.

    :)
     
    JaydenHoll, May 11, 2018
    #1
  2. Hep_MyGEN
    Hep_MyGEN Guest
    deleting a game from my account that has gamerscore

    Sadly the only way achievements can be removed is if a Gamertag is found to be cheating, at which point all of the achievements are wiped and, as mentioned, cannot be unearned. Sorry but single achievements cannot be deleted from an account at this time
    according to Microsoft support.
     
    Hep_MyGEN, May 11, 2018
    #2
  3. Gob1zku
    Gob1zku Guest
    Removing Achievements

    The thing is, achievements can't be unearned. Even when they reset your achievement score for being a cheater, you cannot re-earn previously earned achievements because they're never truly removed. I don't know why so many people think MS can just magically
    wave a fairy wand in front of this to make it go away. They can't.
     
    Gob1zku, May 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Unearned achievements that I want removed.

    It's not possible to have certain achievements removed. Achievements are only removed if you are given a gamerscore reset by the enforcement team. With a reset, they would remove all of your achievements, not just those specific ones, and you would no longer
    be able to re-earn any of the achievements that were reset.
     
    Smwutches, May 12, 2018
    #4
  5. JaydenHoll
    JaydenHoll Guest
    so technically I’m kinda screwed here...damn.
     
    JaydenHoll, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. JaydenHoll Win User

    Unearned achievements that I want removed.

    It's not possible to have certain achievements removed. Achievements are only removed if you are given a gamerscore reset by the enforcement team. With a reset, they would remove all of your achievements, not just those specific ones, and you would no longer
    be able to re-earn any of the achievements that were reset.
    so technically I’m kinda screwed here...damn.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Unearned achievements that I want removed.

    It's not possible to have certain achievements removed. Achievements are only removed if you are given a gamerscore reset by the enforcement team. With a reset, they would remove all of your achievements, not just those specific ones, and you would no longer
    be able to re-earn any of the achievements that were reset.
  8. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

    My Account was possibly hacked...

    Microsoft should be removing the unearned/unwanted achievements during the course of a UA. They simply aren't or won't.
  9. Hep_MyGEN Win User

    deleting a game from my account that has gamerscore

    Sadly the only way achievements can be removed is if a Gamertag is found to be cheating, at which point all of the achievements are wiped and, as mentioned, cannot be unearned. Sorry but single achievements cannot be deleted from an account at this time
    according to Microsoft support.
  10. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Removing Achievements

    Hey guys, I'm very sorry, but the only way achievements can be removed is if a Gamertag is found to be cheating, at which point all of the achievements are wiped and, as mentioned, cannot be unearned. Again, I'm very sorry for the frustration here, but single
    achievements cannot be deleted from an account at this time.
Thema:

Unearned achievements that I want removed.

Loading...
  1. Unearned achievements that I want removed. - Similar Threads - Unearned achievements removed

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...