Undo my suspension

Discus and support Undo my suspension in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was suspended on my Xbox account yesterday. Given that I know I haven’t done anything outside the wrong but still got this suspension I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by amber bernert, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Undo my suspension

I was suspended on my Xbox account yesterday. Given that I know I haven’t done anything outside the wrong but still got this suspension I would like to know if there is a way to lift this. My Xbox account is ambersona

:)

amber bernert, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Undo my suspension

3. Smwutches Win User

Please undo my suspension

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

Susspended from Xbox live

You'll have to wait out the suspension. They don't undo them.
  5. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Fighting a Suspension

Were you console banned? If that's the case there is no way they can undo the suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

unknown mistake

Any form of modding is grounds for a permanent suspension. The enforcement team won't undo the banning.
Thema:

Undo my suspension

1. Undo my suspension - Similar Threads - Undo suspension

2. Is there a way to undo an update for the Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way to undo an update for the Xbox Game Bar?: For a couple of months now, I've had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11. It has stopped sending me notifications for party invites and game invites. It has blank notifications whenever...
  3. How do I undo a refund after it went through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I undo a refund after it went through?: I refunded ark ascended but now I want to buy it back but there is no option how do get the game back? 6ffc9c04-dfc6-473b-8557-a78448f1e53a
  4. Can I undo the UI update that pushed out 7/26/2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I undo the UI update that pushed out 7/26/2023?: Hi! The UI update is awful and now I can't find anything as easily. It was literally fine before, but now Microsoft has "fixed" what wasn't broken - which has resulted in breaking it. Now it's...
  5. Is there any way i can undo the com suspension now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i can undo the com suspension now.: I have never been com banned, cheated or anything, but i jokingly sent my friend a message and now im com banned. Is there any way i can undo the suspension now. 1410db05-d360-4376-824b-cbb2e760157a
  6. Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...: Why everytime the home page gets update it ends up being worse, less user friendly, how about make it an option instead of compulsory non optional update that is forced into you. It's really bad...
  7. How do I undo 'clear local saved games'

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I undo 'clear local saved games': I tried everything but all my progress on my Xbox has deleted 6c556230-7531-43b7-b062-cbd754d77b85
  8. How do I undo a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I undo a refund: I want the pack I bought instead of the refund how do I undo the refund I refunded it last night if not possible around when should I get the refund? 050fd04a-aa27-4f50-b677-9ea1a2be3cc7
  9. Undo DVI Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Undo DVI Mode: I accidentally put my series s into dvi mode and now cannot switch it back due to the blank screen. How do I undo this setting? I have a digital console. 748a2469-b582-4225-9e99-4094c220281d
  10. How to undo xbox region change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to undo xbox region change?: I accidently changed my xbox region. I want to reverse it, only was an hour ago. Anyway to not wait the 3 months? Didn’t make a purchases or anything on the new region....