Understanding MyVIP Star Rank

Discus and support Understanding MyVIP Star Rank in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there, First off, if this isn't the proper means that I might be able to get this answer questioned, please let me know the correct channel, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by brownt21390, Jul 20, 2017.

1. brownt21390
    brownt21390 Guest

Hi there,

First off, if this isn't the proper means that I might be able to get this answer questioned, please let me know the correct channel, and I'll proceed in that manner.

I'd like to get a more account-specific clarification on which purchases I've made thus far this year are being attributed to the MyVIP Star Rank. I noticed for the first time today an asterisk underneath the progression meter a dollar amount of $94 away
    from the next tier.

Doing a look into the purchases I've made this year solely on game titles (no season passes, add-ons, micro transactions) I've purchased approximately $542 in titles - which I would expect then to be ~$58 from the next tier.

Can you please help distinguish what my disqualifying purchases may be that I might be factoring in that I ought not include?

Thanks for all the time!

:)

brownt21390, Jul 20, 2017
  2. XyberDAWG
    XyberDAWG Guest
    80,000 credits pending

see attachment.

[table][tr][td]03/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 15,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]03/09/17 - Simply Rewarding Offer - 6,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]02/28/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 3,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]01/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 16,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 48,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

XyberDAWG, Jul 20, 2017
  3. Can't redeem on Xbox

I have 20,000 reward points. I want to redeem them on the Xbox store.

Pending Credits

Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

[table][tr][td]12/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,157 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,333 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]10/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]800 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]2,400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]08/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]07/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]06/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]3,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,600 Credits [/td][/tr][/table]

ItsGameOverNow, Jul 20, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order to get a response from Rewards support. Keep in mind that in-game consumables, pre-orders, and subscriptions do not count towards VIP.

Smwutches, Jul 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order to get a response from Rewards support. Keep in mind that in-game consumables, pre-orders, and subscriptions do not count towards VIP.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

questions VIP star

Hello Kentarus,

Currently, physical purchases like consoles are not eligible for MyVIP and will not increase MyVIP star ranking.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hi Org1nizdGeneral. In order to receive payback for purchases, you must first unlock a MyVIP Star rank. Once you unlock a Star rank, you'll earn a certain percentage back on qualifying purchases. To learn more about the MyVIP program, visit our FAQ:
    https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/faq/#myvip.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP Star Rank

Hello AboundedxSphere,

It looks like you included your Halo Wars pre-order and a "Run the Jewels" consumable from January and March. Please keep in mind that pre-orders and consumables are not eligible for MyVIP. Currently you are at roughly 795 out of 900 required USD.
Thema:

1. Understanding MyVIP Star Rank - Similar Threads - Understanding MyVIP Star

2. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. i dont understand Refunds ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont understand Refunds ...: Someone requested for a refund on my account (i may have done it my accident I dont know didnt look too good into it), it was for 2,800 vbucks which i had already bought and used (22.00 dollars or...
  6. Would like to buy Xbox X from US and use it in India, would like to understand any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like to buy Xbox X from US and use it in India, would like to understand any...: Hello Community, I am planning to buy Xbox X from US and would like to use it in India. I have following questions and would like to get information around it. Does it support voltage rating in...
  7. So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did...: So heres what i dont understand i got suspended for 366 days on xbox for no reason i did not say anything wrong to anyone i did not say anything in clubs for 9 months all i did was game and did...
  8. I don't understand why my refund was denied?

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't understand why my refund was denied?: I applied for a refund on a game which was age of wonders 4 , and was denied. However I don't understand why I was denied a refund, as I was informed that I had already passed the limited number...
  9. PV6-Can someone please help me in understanding what it is & how to have on Ur Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PV6-Can someone please help me in understanding what it is & how to have on Ur Xbox.: I would like to know about pv6 on your Xbox one console. Can someone please help me 84bc6e6e-a5b5-4375-8aae-5f53e787decc
  10. Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Don't understand MyVIP and XBox Rewards Program. Feel short changed.: I only have 100 MyVIP points and 250 XBox Live Reward Points expiring tomorrow 6/15/18 after numerous hardware (XBox One, KInect, additional Wireless Controller, Dual Charger), 17 Xbox games with...