undercover and most wanted on backwards compatibility sort it out

Discus and support undercover and most wanted on backwards compatibility sort it out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Come Xbox please can we have nfs most wanted the original one and nfs undercover on the game pass please I pay all this money every mouth and 2 of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by garethmccutcheon, May 26, 2023.

1. undercover and most wanted on backwards compatibility sort it out

Come Xbox please can we have nfs most wanted the original one and nfs undercover on the game pass please I pay all this money every mouth and 2 of the must have games aren’t even on the list or even able to buy for Xbox one come on sort it asap thank you

:)

garethmccutcheon, May 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021. If they weren't made compatible by then, they won't be.
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Games and apps

Hopefully they will become backward compatible at the end end of this or the next year, on series x.

i wanted also the original most wanted to become backward compatible!
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

Games still playable if delisted?

I've never heard of NFS Most Wanted being backward compatible. Once a game is made backward compatible, it is unlikely that it will be removed...
  5. CallMeMRBARRETT Win User

Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster

Would be really nice if they made need for speed most wanted backwards compatible when need for speed heat comes out
  6. DominumStige Win User

Games still playable if delisted?

Thema:

1. undercover and most wanted on backwards compatibility sort it out - Similar Threads - undercover wanted backwards

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  4. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  5. I want to reset my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to reset my home xbox: My little brother used all my home xbox And I want to reset it f4ade0cc-a871-44e9-a472-9517485d13d0
  6. I want to talk to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to talk to my friend: So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my...
  7. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  8. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  9. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  10. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...