"Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone

Discus and support "Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been permanently suspended from xbox live and I submitted a case review. 2 weeks later it doesn’t say "Under Review" anymore nor is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 123_649, Mar 4, 2022.

1. 123_649
    123_649 Guest

My account has been permanently suspended from xbox live and I submitted a case review. 2 weeks later it doesn’t say "Under Review" anymore nor is there a way to submit a new case review. Does this mean that the unban request was rejected or what does this mean? Here you can see a screenshot of it:

"Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone [​IMG]

:)

123_649, Mar 4, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi 123_649! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you haven't received a reply by email from the enforcement team, it's probably a visualisation error, sometimes happens when the site doesn't load entirely, but you will receive a notification by email once everything gets reviewed
  3. Furiouspm Win User

I keep getting falsely banned

I am unable to submit right now but the enforcement action is under review
  4. Helio1600 Win User

Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website<https://enforcement.xbox.com/>.If
    the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can file a case review. If the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case

* Under Review:

* Need Info:

* Decision:

* Summary:

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History.Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

enforcement can u please review my bans

When you sign into the enforcement site and look at your case does it still show as being under review?

If not what does the status of the case review say?
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one communication ban?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

The appeals does work, and of course you have a chance of your appeal working. I cannot guarantee how things will work out, but your appeal does have a chance of working, okay? This depends on the information provided and the review that will be made.

As for how to do it, follow this guide:

" If your enforcement action is eligible for a case review, you can submit one here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Note If you’re a member of an Xbox family group, an organizer in your family group must sign in to their Microsoft account to review your enforcement details before they can submit a case review on your behalf.

To submit an appeal:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements for. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Important Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregard for these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action. "

About checking the review status:

" You can check your case review status at any time from your enforcement history. Your case review’s status may display as one the following:

Under Review: We’re still investigating your case review inquiry.

Need Info: We need more info from you. Check the agent’s latest comment, provide the additional info that’s requested, and then submit to continue the investigation.

Decision: We’ve finished investigating your case review. You’ll find answers to your questions and any other decision info in the agent’s comments. You’ll get this status immediately after the case review is completed.

Summary: We’ve closed the case review and provided you with a summary of the outcome. This status remains in your enforcement history for you to review at any time. "

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

I hope you can have your account back and that you had great Holidays!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. "Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone - Similar Threads - Under Review status

2. In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review

in XBoX on Windows
    In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review: Can someone help me? In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review cc41a5a7-80ad-4e9d-a4ef-3a9a7f130d2b
  3. How long will it take for my case review to be done being under review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it take for my case review to be done being under review?: I have submitted a case review for my 8 day suspension and it has been under review for 4 days and I have had no response how long will it take as I’ve not been able to speak to my friends over...
  4. My application on minecraft partner program is under review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My application on minecraft partner program is under review: In the past nine months, I have published my application, and it is still under review if you can't help it's fine b12ab9e5-1e00-4724-a1ad-c8609f184105
  5. Case review "Under Review" for 3 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Case review "Under Review" for 3 days: Recently I found out I had a 7 day suspension for my account so I cant even login, with that I submitted a case review and I heard it should take a day or two but it was been 3 days and it still...
  6. My application on minecraft partner program is under review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My application on minecraft partner program is under review: In the past three months, I have published my application, and it is still under review if you can't help it's fine e4537d74-51ba-44ce-99f0-10d3db01536d
  7. Cyberpunk Refund still under review 9 days later....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cyberpunk Refund still under review 9 days later....: Hello, as seen in the title of this comment, I've since purchased an additional copy via my more capable PC, but haven't received this so called "unconditional refund" policy with this game that...
  8. Your application to the Minecraft Partner Program is under review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your application to the Minecraft Partner Program is under review: last year i submitted the application and it is still under review if you cant help its ok 30026992-1953-4d87-9bf2-5664eb302205
  9. Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...: This is how I got permanently banned because for my friend Travis My friend Travis is a horrible influence but me being the good friend I am I let him borrow my Xbox to keep him out of trouble. I...
  10. Want to know about a report under review regarding my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to know about a report under review regarding my account: I would like to know details about a report under review by Xbox in my account 7cc4c67e-889a-4719-adcf-9da2dd8be99d