Under Age

Discus and support Under Age in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In 2k20 when I try to go to my career mode it says I'm underage but I put in my date of birth and I am not a minor can somebody help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InfamousGG, Apr 20, 2020.

1. InfamousGG
    InfamousGG Guest

Under Age

In 2k20 when I try to go to my career mode it says I'm underage but I put in my date of birth and I am not a minor can somebody help

:)

InfamousGG, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Under Age

what year of birth are you putting in, dont tell us month or day just the year, to sign up to some accounts you need to be either 13 or 16 depending.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Under age players

The rating system is mainly to keep them from buying the game, but as long as they have their parent's permission they are allowed to play.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Adult , Xbox says not old enough to see content (on xbox)

It is important to understand that the age with which you have registered your xbox account has nothing to do with your actual age, if you have registered an account under 18+ of age that is considered under age from the service
  5. MatthewBallew Win User

My account is really messed up.

Hey there Miffed

You have either been deemed "under age". or, if your account is under a parent account, You Legal Guardian has listed you under age.
  6. UMAD BABY D Win User

The impact of under age users

This is such a long discussion about if people care if minors play 18+ games
Thema:

Under Age

1. Under Age - Similar Threads - Under Age

2. Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....: If I login with my xbox account on any PC, cant launch Age of empires 4. The problem is somewhere in my account profile for this specific game. I have spoke with Age of Empires support but they...
  3. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  4. How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...: It was a few years ago or longer when Xbox Ambassador became a thing online it showed up on my Xbox. I sign up cuz I was the age and had the gamer points to sigh up, I got accepted and I only had...
  5. Fortnite thinks I'm under age and nothing is working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite thinks I'm under age and nothing is working: How do I completely remove parental controls... I am able to drink and drive but need parental consent to add a friend on fortnite. What is going on here! ac641e23-0859-4035-a1f5-adc179ba7e33
  6. Under Age Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Under Age Xbox Ambassador: I have discovered an account, [mod removed] that is an xbox ambassador however he is not 18. He is actually 11 I looked at the application requirements and know that you have to be 18 I'm not too...
  7. How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a microsoft account age under 18 for Minecraft: [img] Hello unsers, I want to play Minecraft and through the microsoft migration with a microsoft conto which has an age of 15 which is under 18 I only can play the singleplayer mode in...
  8. My under age child has an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My under age child has an adult account: Hi. We are having huge problems with my 14 year old son who has become addicted to using his Xbox. He is refusing to go to school and locks himself in his room all day/night in order to play....
  9. I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.

in XboX Insiders
    I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.: The game has lots of bugs (closing every now and then, baby animals don't have heads, some items disapear and all horses are gone), so I decided to leave beta program. The problem is, the game has...
  10. One or More users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My Career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One or More users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My Career: I cant get into my carrer games everything time i click on my career it says one or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from My Career, can yall help me fix this. I want to get...