Unboxing Xbox Series X (The Truth !!!)

Discus and support Unboxing Xbox Series X (The Truth !!!) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Loganbirchfieldtc [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Loganbirchfieldtc, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. Unboxing Xbox Series X (The Truth !!!)

    /u/Loganbirchfieldtc, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. AridLizard Win User

    This a rumour about a game for Series X.

    if the rumour has any truth to it, it will be an Xbox exclusive (Xbox One and Series X and possibly 360) as there has already been a press release stating that there wont be any games exclusive to Series X.
  3. Stiff77_490 Win User

    Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

    Unboxed my Series X in October. Stick drift within a month. My Xbox 360 Elite controller still works flawlessly after nearly 15 years.

    The new controllers are garbage.
  4. sugartj Win User

    Xbox One maybe uploaded corrupted Avatar file

    I think my problem is online, on the Microsoft servers.

    If I would unbox a brand new Series S oder Series X,

    and log in..... same problem with my avatar would show "now possible to load".
  5. Adrian79 Win User

    1st month of GPU for $1 (Xbox promo), + stack a 3-month prepaid on top of it??

    I was able to add 3 years of Gold (for free, but that’s another story lol), then I paid $1 for Ultimate which instantly converted gold to 36 years of Ultimate! 🙏🏽 all this in under 30min of unboxing the Series X 🎉
  6. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

    Arthuro I do have Xbox Series X already but I just do wonder is it is are better than the Playstation 5 yes or no? Arthuro What it is are going to be?

    Yours sincerely Jevgeni
Thema:

Unboxing Xbox Series X (The Truth !!!)

Loading...
  1. Unboxing Xbox Series X (The Truth !!!) - Similar Threads - Unboxing Series Truth

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...: I want a xbox series x or s for free to unbox and review on my YouTube channel. I won't Charge xbox money. All I want is the console. e7347d2c-b917-48b7-9e81-5df9c4509755
  10. Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?: Hello guys, I hope you're all doing great. I've got a 250 GB xbox 360 E and a few months back it got the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I don't know if it can be fixed. Actually, I was doing my...