Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in?

Discus and support Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to cover this scratch on the front of the console up. It's just a cosmetic thing, but kind... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grubish360, Nov 11, 2020.

  1. Grubish360
    Grubish360 Guest

    Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in?


    Hi all,

    Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to cover this scratch on the front of the console up. It's just a cosmetic thing, but kind of annoyed about it.


    Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in? [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Grubish360, Nov 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

    Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in?

    Id just put a cool sticker on it. Or, if you want that pure look, i know Gamestop sands out scratches on their devices. Or just take it back and wait months for a replacement. That would bug me too but id only return it if i could get it replaced the same
    day. Other then that id just forget about it.
  3. Terratogen Win User

    Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in?

    From a personal view i would return it if it came like that. Incase there has been any additional damage at any time.
  4. Max Power PhD Win User

    LG C1 and series X clarity settings grayed out.

    Hi Samy,

    I did talk to LG support and they have recommended I return the TV. Is there any way to confirm that these settings should be working with the series X? Returning the TV is a pretty big hassle if those settings just don’t work with the Series X.

    Thanks!
  5. sugartj Win User

    Xbox One maybe uploaded corrupted Avatar file

    I think my problem is online, on the Microsoft servers.

    If I would unbox a brand new Series S oder Series X,

    and log in..... same problem with my avatar would show "now possible to load".
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

    xbox menu

    Hi Buddy..

    This way the Xbox is getting up to handle the new addon for Xbox One and XBox series X.

    You can change the menu layout.

    Push the big middle X logo on controller,

    Scroll to your profile &System

    Scroll down to Customized Guide Tabs (right above settings)

    this way you can change it the way you want it to be.
Thema:

Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in?

Loading...
  1. Unboxed the Series X to find a big scratch down the front, any way to fill it in? - Similar Threads - Unboxed Series find

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...: I want a xbox series x or s for free to unbox and review on my YouTube channel. I won't Charge xbox money. All I want is the console. e7347d2c-b917-48b7-9e81-5df9c4509755
  10. Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?: Hello guys, I hope you're all doing great. I've got a 250 GB xbox 360 E and a few months back it got the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I don't know if it can be fixed. Actually, I was doing my...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x scratch