UNBAN

Discus and support UNBAN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox i have bien banned by a modder or you and i got banned for being in a lobby with a modder i just joined My frined unban me pls i have a 3 year... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethan871, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Ethan871
    Ethan871 Guest

UNBAN

Xbox i have bien banned by a modder or you and i got banned for being in a lobby with a modder i just joined My frined unban me pls i have a 3 year pass

GT:

:)

Ethan871, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Enforcement team unban me

i never ask refund again give me a second chance unban my account gamertag Our Terminator unban my console too if u can't unban unban my account give me a second with my console unban it i spend alot money on this account please give me a second chance

DuskyChannel456, Oct 23, 2017
  3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    UNBAN

[quote user="Rusted Ace2013"]

If you are looking to inquire about a console ban, this is not the place to do it. Instead, post here in the
    My console was banned section of the support forums at this link:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2366.aspx

[/quote]

This is correct. Only XBLPET will be able to look into your issue. Post is locked.

PhDPeddler, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

UNBAN

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

banned account s

Very few people have been unbanned and that was only under certain circumstances. Not everyone gets unbanned.
  6. Game Dev Win User

Communication Ban

for future ref you will be unbanned at the time you was banned so if you was banned at 11pm you will be fully unbanned then :p
  7. FistswivUrToes Win User

Ban help?

they unban an account at the same time of day as they banned it,so if it was 10p.m when they banned you they will not unban you till 10p.m
  8. God of Epic Win Win User

Unlawfully banned

Once your banned, it's almost impossible to be unbanned although if your banned on a third party it might be possible for unban depending on the support and service.
  9. MarthelMendoza Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

Had this same issue just got unbanned. Just wait until the time it says on your enforcement website. unbans you instantly
Thema:

UNBAN

1. UNBAN - Similar Threads - UNBAN

2. Is there any way you can unban me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way you can unban me?: When i was sleeping my friend went on my xbox and typed inappropriate messages to some random person which got me permanently banned. Is there any way in which you can shorten the ban or even let...
  3. how i can unblock or unbanned my account because when i try to log in the told me ur accoun...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how i can unblock or unbanned my account because when i try to log in the told me ur accoun...: itried to return my account and then the account got blocked or banned they think theres a hacker try to take it but when i tried to log in they told me theres no account like that what can i do...
  4. Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...: I got permanently banned and I would like to get unbanned as it was not my fault. I also spent loads of money on this account. Thank you 009f89ee-4099-4d5f-b74c-6d7c03dc0cf9
  5. Can I get unbanned because it wasn't me who sent the messages to get banned I don't know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get unbanned because it wasn't me who sent the messages to get banned I don't know...: I just want to play online with friends 2ca6d2ba-8d54-4b52-887e-d2258bc735b1
  6. Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...: Can someone please help me get my Xbox account un perm banned cause I can’t even play anything really sucks I was game sharing with someone and trusted them but then I found out they sent like 5...
  7. Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant afford a new xbox. Found 1 on ebay 100$ but banned. Can it be unbanned? Dont wanna...: Took out a loan to get my son a series x last year. Ive had a 360 console since 2008 and love it. But i cant play halo or race with my son any more. Found a series x on ebay for 100 bucks, only...
  8. Can the enforcement team unban me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can the enforcement team unban me?: Hello, so last year, my account was hacked, while it was hacked I was pretty sad etc, it was hacked due to a friend saying he’ll keep my account safe because he added his phone number while mine...
  9. How do i get an xbox i bougt unbanned

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get an xbox i bougt unbanned: i bought an xbox one s from someone and now its telling me that is banned and i cant sing in my microsoft account 00b293a3-9842-41e3-ae55-d522b859bf50
  10. Help getting Xbox account unbanned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help getting Xbox account unbanned: So I recently purchased a new laptop with a free 3 month subscription to Xbox game pass. I went to use the game pass to download a couple of games and got ready to play until I couldn't launch the...