Unauthorized update to Premium

Discus and support Unauthorized update to Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged in yesterday to play the solitaire daily challenges and without warning or prior authorization, the game updated me to Premium. I DON'T WANT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmeraldBat4, Sep 22, 2017.

1. EmeraldBat4
    EmeraldBat4 Guest

I logged in yesterday to play the solitaire daily challenges and without warning or prior authorization, the game updated me to Premium. I DON'T WANT PREMIUM. Please change my account back to the way it was - plain, vanilla, free, Solitaire collection.

:)

EmeraldBat4, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Sounds Risky
    Sounds Risky Guest
    Deleting a game and associated achievements from an account

After being FIFA'd and having my account go through the recovery process I noticed that the game in question, FIFA 12, and the three unauthorized account purchases (Premium Gold Pack, Premium Gold Jumbo, and Gold Players Premium) made under the game were
    still on my account and purchase history.

I called up support to see if they could fix this but was told that they cannot and that I would have to come to the forums to get it sorted out. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds Risky, Sep 22, 2017
  3. a Kill
    a Kill Guest
    Unauthorized account update

I had logged on my xbox 360 this morning at 9am. It told me i had 12 years on my account which wasn't right. I was concerned that i was getting banned or a suspension.

a Kill, Sep 22, 2017
  4. TidyBuffalo808 Win User

issues with my premium subscription

It is sad indeed I paid for my premium in Feb of this yr and the premium has worked till the latest update of the insider build now I cant get premium status. Microsoft has not answered since the update or provided any support.
  5. slymastaa Win User

just got two emails that said i purchased 4000 and 6000 microsoft points, but i didnt

Yep, this happened to me yesterday too. Exact amount and it looks like they used it for FIFA12 and premium gold pack and premium gold jumbo what ever those are. I reset the password yesterday but I forgot to change the secret question.Today I couldn't log
    in and had to reset the password again. These people are changing the secret question as mine was in some funky language so remember to change that too. My account is now in the unauthorized access investigation.
  6. Contradictions Win User

Xbox Disc Tray

There is a section of the Terms of Service that explains the policy on this. www.xbox.com/.../livetou\

Specifically this section below

use the Services or related hardware to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.

You can't use unauthorized software or hardware to access the Services, nor can you modify an Authorized Device in any unauthorized way (e.g., through unauthorized repairs, unauthorized upgrades, or unauthorized downloads). You agree that we have the right
    to send data, applications or other content to any software or hardware that you are using to access the Services for the purpose of detecting an unauthorized modification and/or disabling the modified device.
  7. Pakalolo Time Win User

Lots of adds in the new dashboard update

The update also makes premium themes worthless.
  8. Alchemist Don Win User

[Free] Xmas Holiday 2011 Theme

yeah same i have been using the free premium theme from 2008, any news if this new one is a premium not like it matters with this new update.
Thema:

1. Unauthorized update to Premium - Similar Threads - Unauthorized update Premium

2. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  3. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  4. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  5. There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.

in XBoX on Windows
    There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.: There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. All nine of the gifts sent for Mortal Kombat purchases are not authorized on this acct. The owners and users of this...
  6. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  7. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  8. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  9. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...
  10. Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question: My question is simple. Does anyone know if the new policy of banning "Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories" will include controllers and accessories for the Xbox 360. All official and licensed 3rd...