Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

Discus and support Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Rice3, May 17, 2023.

1. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my microsoft account. I need help and can't seem to talk to anybody at Microsoft. I know this has happened to more people than just me. Is a class action or small claims court our only option?

:)

Christopher Rice3, May 17, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

As a player, I can only inform you, and if the purchases were not made through Microsoft, it cannot refund, it also does not refund purchases made in an account other than yours, you must reverse it at the card provider, if the store does not want to refund it .
  3. denis97g Win User

Debit card fraud

4. ArminatorX Win User

Lost over £2000 in one month used by my 8-year-old

Oh my. I'm sorry to hear that.

First of all, you should make sure that you follow the steps on
    this website to prevent your kids from unauthorized purchases in the future
    . Never let the kids use your own (adult) account!!!

Then you should try to contact the official support again, and explain the situation via
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, you should try to
    contact Roblox via this contact form
    . The website mentions a spending limit, but it could be, that this limit is only enforced on the PC version of Roblox, not for purchases through the Xbox store.

If the kids bought the stuff via your credit card, it might also be worth a try to contact your credit card company and report these unauthorized purchases. Or contact your bank about these unauthorized purchases.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

$9.99 charge on my card I did not authorize

After you get that sorted please
    look here
    to avoid unauthorized purchases in the future.
  6. SILVERFANG5876 Win User

Mobile billing removed.

Yes they removed it my Verizon store had told me they were having to many issues with their partnership on transactions not going through from Verizon to Microsoft soo Microsoft was loosing out on purchases sooo Microsoft took it down completely
Thema:

1. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon - Similar Threads - Unauthorized Store purchases

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  5. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  6. There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.

in XBoX on Windows
    There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.: There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. All nine of the gifts sent for Mortal Kombat purchases are not authorized on this acct. The owners and users of this...
  7. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  8. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  9. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  10. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...