Unauthorized purchase

Discus and support Unauthorized purchase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My 4 year old son who can not read had got on my xbox without me knowing and bought 10,000 robucks not knowing what he is doing, he had not used any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grant B_705, May 21, 2023.

1. Grant B_705
    Grant B_705 Guest

Unauthorized purchase

My 4 year old son who can not read had got on my xbox without me knowing and bought 10,000 robucks not knowing what he is doing, he had not used any of them. So when I saw the transaction I got hold of microsoft for a refund to get denied due to it being my fault he had done it. And it should be secured. Now if I go on the store and try purchase something I have to put my password in yet if he's in a game he can purchace without any security.

Roblocs can't help as its a 3rd party transaction but can't see why microsoft won't refund. All other 3rd parties would refund. Microsoft I think are out of touch with it's customers I can't afford £99 with the cost of living crisis. None of the robucks have been spent as he doesn't know what he's done..

I've tried to get through to someone to speak to but keep getting redirected to contact us page that I go through to no contact and start again.

:)

Grant B_705, May 21, 2023
  2. UnbearableKing Win User

Unauthorized Purchase

Today, July 8, 2017, there was an unauthorized purchase of a video game, $12.00, on my account. I just want the game refunded. I am in the process of resetting my password in case of possible breach to my security. Any advice will help.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unauthorized Purchase

You would need to contact phone support. However, everything in the marketplace does state that there are no refunds so there is no guarantee that they will give one. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Purchases

my 3yr old made purchases on my card that i clearly didnt authorize i want my money back
    Sorry to hear it. For future reference it would be better for you to create a new thread instead of bumping older ones. In the meantime there are two ways to request a refund on the purchases.

1. log in to https://account.microsoft.com and process the refund there

2. Call phone support to request a refund. You can get the number for your region via this link http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  5. Photonimus Win User

Unauthorized purchase.

Sadly, most purchases are final, and each account holder is responsible for making sure unauthorised access doesn't happen. As Hellspawn pointed out, phone support is your best bet.
  6. zayq Win User

Unauthorized purchase

Well I just figured out what Microsoft account had my card on it so I got on it and requested a refund on everything they bought .. So now I jus wait ?
Thema:

Unauthorized purchase

1. Unauthorized purchase - Similar Threads - Unauthorized purchase

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  5. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  6. There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.

in XBoX on Windows
    There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.: There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. All nine of the gifts sent for Mortal Kombat purchases are not authorized on this acct. The owners and users of this...
  7. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  8. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  9. Unauthorized purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized purchase: I have never had an XBox account, but at one time, back on November 11 2017, I let a friend purchase a game for Christmas for his XBox using my credit card for $89.99. On November 26, 2017 I let...
  10. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...