Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Why am I being charged the monthly subscription for XBOX ultimate game pass? I have never authorized this and have seen that this has happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yileen Galimard, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass

Hi,

Why am I being charged the monthly subscription for XBOX ultimate game pass?

I have never authorized this and have seen that this has happened to other people.

How do I cancel and get a refund?

:)

Yileen Galimard, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Yileen!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is possible that your payment method is added to a Microsoft Xbox account by a family member that has been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently.

To confirm this, please sign in to your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.

If the Xbox game pass ultimate purchase is not there, try to sign in to your family members' accounts in order to locate the transaction.

Once you have located the account where the subscription was purchased, you can sign in to the said account on the refund webform link and follow the instructions for your refund request:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Your refund will be accommodated by the refund webform team within 72 hours.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

payment and billing

When you added the one month of Game Pass Ultimate, Microsoft converted your existing year of Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate. It became 1 subscription.

Xbox Live and Game Pass are two separate subscription, but Xbox Live and Game Pass Ultimate basically get merged into one.

In other words, when you thought you were cancelling the Game Pass Ultimate, it cancelled the Xbox Live remainder too.

Also, the steps for removing a payment option are on the following site:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca...-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

Yes to the first question. Game Pass Ultimate is Live + Game Pass.

You would pay again when the extra converted time ends. For example, I had Live until January 2022, then converted that time to Game Pass Ultimate. My next payment would be then.

Also, you can turn off recurring payments whenever you like.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I bought an Xbox series X on klarna. Do I have to return it when payments are finished?

It just means that you cannot cancel the 24 months of game pass ultimate to reduce the payments. The console is still yours after the payments.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

Game Pass Ultimate is a subscription service and as such requires a valid payment method for each monthly amount.

At this point in time there is no other way to purchase Game Pass Ultimate, other than by subscription. So Microsoft account balance will not cover it.
Thema:

1. Unauthorized Payment for Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Unauthorized Payment Ultimate

2. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  3. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  4. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  5. There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.

in XBoX on Windows
    There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.: There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. All nine of the gifts sent for Mortal Kombat purchases are not authorized on this acct. The owners and users of this...
  6. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  7. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  8. Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox say unauthorized controller in the Xbox accessories app: i purchased a VX Gaming wireless controller. the box says its recommend for xbox s . when i connected the controller an error appears b03a0d38-8c61-4b4d-9d65-e77b16ebbd1f
  9. Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are unauthorized credits that Microsoft refunded me for still showing in the game?: Unauthorized purchases were made on my account. Microsoft refunded the money but the credits are still showing in the game. If I want to get credits but am afraid if I buy credits these will be...
  10. Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question: My question is simple. Does anyone know if the new policy of banning "Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories" will include controllers and accessories for the Xbox 360. All official and licensed 3rd...