Unauthorized account transfer to another country. PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Unauthorized account transfer to another country. PLEASE HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently my wife went to sign into my Xbox using my account that I have had for years. It normally automatically does this but this time it did not. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DWright38, Dec 31, 2021.

1. DWright38
    DWright38 Guest

Recently my wife went to sign into my Xbox using my account that I have had for years. It normally automatically does this but this time it did not. I thought it was weird and my password wasn't working. So, I checked my email and saw someone had changed it somehow. So, I reset the password to something else I had never used before, and it worked. Today my wife goes to sign on again and now the new password doesn't work. This time I checked my emails, and I got an email a couple days ago stating that my account was successfully transferred from USA to Brazil??!!! I tried to gain access to my account, but it says my account doesn't exist under that email anymore. Please help!!

:)

DWright38, Dec 31, 2021
  2. DWright38 Win User

I have tried to contact a real person, but there is no number to reach them and the one number i did find told me to use their support website. I don't know if you have tried recently to get in contact with them recently. I have chosen options to set up a call and it sends me to their virtual assistant and asks for me to sign in.

If you look at the picture of the email in one of the replies, you will see there was no link to reject it. and sent from a No-reply Microsoft email. You will also see although it said no reply, I still replied as soon as I noticed what has happen that I did not authorize it.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for the reply, DWright38.

We appreciate you have concealed your personal information in the photo. If we take a closer look to the email if you have questions you can contact support about this. We would recommend you to do so, as if we look at your concern your email account was notified by the change because this was added as a security information. To better secure your account we will advise you to Contact Support now.

Contact us | Xbox Support

Kind regards,

4. DWright38 Win User

Kathy,

I would love to contact support, but currently Microsoft's "support" systems tell me to login, which I cannot because they change the email and password to my account.

I tried calling Microsoft's "support" and it just directs me to visit the website, where again I have to login in with an account that I am no longer in control over because of the systems in place to make things easy and streamline.

I don't mean to take my frustrations out on you but I think its total BS that my account which was used for my Xbox for years where I never left my state is now thought it was okay to transfer it to Brazil.

On top of the fact that my account had my credit card tied to it and again I can't contact support to talk to anyone about it because it is yet locked out. My bank says I need to talk to Mircosoft, but Microsoft doesn't provide away for me to talk to a real person unless I sign in (without an account I no longer have access too).

So again I ask; Can you or anyone help me?
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Thanks for the feedback, DWright38.

Do you have any other email account you can use aside from the once Xbox account that was compromised? Or how about the account you used to post in here - Microsoft Community? Contacting support needs Microsoft account and for faster interaction you will need to use this link Contact us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

6. ngocphi Win User

You can't

There hasn't been a number in over a decade you request a call back

Under I don't recognize a charge
Thema:

1. Unauthorized account transfer to another country. PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Unauthorized account transfer

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  5. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  6. There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.

in XBoX on Windows
    There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023.: There are unauthorized gift purchases on my account dated for 12/14/2023. All nine of the gifts sent for Mortal Kombat purchases are not authorized on this acct. The owners and users of this...
  7. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  8. Unauthorized account access, ongoing hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized account access, ongoing hack: Last year I found out my ex had stolen all my Apple ID and cloud info before and during our divorce and either used it himself or gave it to people to use (both I think) and access my accounts and...
  9. How to report something for an unauthorized log in and getting my account suspended due...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to report something for an unauthorized log in and getting my account suspended due...: I have been using xbox for years with no real problems until recently I had a player that I do not know log in to my account and steal my paid for items off of it and get me chat band as well as...
  10. Unauthorized charges on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized charges on my account: There is an unauthorized charge on my account and I’d like to know why it’s there and I want to refund 4ffcf0c5-d049-4db3-8e0e-1689469f3e47