unanswered question

Discus and support unanswered question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a while ago i sent a question to microsoft and you answered to me but that didn't help me, so i reply your answer but neither microsoft nor you don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sorun yaşayan adam, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. unanswered question


    a while ago i sent a question to microsoft and you answered to me but that didn't help me, so i reply your answer
    but neither microsoft nor you don't help me. I bought your product by paying money, but after you take my money,
    you are not in touch and you are humiliating yourself. If that's your customer policy, your competitors are much
    better than you.

    Link to my problem :

    https://answers.microsoft.com/tr-tr...stediğim/8bcb50e1-073f-42f9-b153-5f810f7f6c85

    :)
     
    Sorun yaşayan adam, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. CrucialConfetti Win User

    Unanswered question

    ahhhh I got on this to ask this same question. I really want to kno if its releasing at midnight via on demand
  3. Israel Lopez PR51 Win User

    Unanswered question

    It will go digital in a couple of hours both on 360 and One.
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

    Unanswered question

    for sure the game will not go digital at launch, but it is possible to go digital because defiance is digital on ps3
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    unanswered question

    Hi Sorun! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Please try this steps:

    Open Start, type: powershell

    Right click PowerShell

    Click Run as administrator

    At the command prompt, type the following then hit Enter:

    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    Exit Powershell then restart.

    -----------------------------

    After this Install the Xbox app again and follow this steps:

    Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

    Reboot PC

    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    Clear and reset Store cache in Windows:

    Step 1: Close Windows Store app if it’s running.

    Step 2: In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.

    Step 3: Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option.

    Step 4: restart Pc and Modem/router

    then

    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

    Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  6. Jester1775 Win User

    #InsideXbox State Of Decay 2 Reward

    Between my unanswered post here, my unanswered questions on the phone, and my unanswered tweets to Microsoft over the last week, truly shows top notch support. Good job guys!
Thema:

unanswered question

Loading...
  1. unanswered question - Similar Threads - unanswered question

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...
  10. Can’t fully link Twitch to Xbox, all threads have gone unanswered.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t fully link Twitch to Xbox, all threads have gone unanswered.: Like many others, I can’t link my Twitch account to my Xbox Series X. I previously had done so successfully with another account, but I removed it to link my newest Twitch to no avail. It says the...