Unable to view xbox messages on xbox.com

Discus and support Unable to view xbox messages on xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Help! I have been on live for 8 years and haven't had this problem before, whenever I try to access my messages on xbox.com I get the following... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JOHNtheRIPP3R, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Unable to view xbox messages on xbox.com

Hi,

Help! I have been on live for 8 years and haven't had this problem before, whenever I try to access my messages on xbox.com I get the following error:

Uh oh... that should not have happened. It appears you have found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]24/12/2015 11:54:05[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]1Y2wh6AhXIEjJA77/iYVo+nq6GwVkbUsxeFNjFMHRaY=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]994853f2-3a8a-4975-a079-39fc6e546eea[/td][/tr][/table]

This happens on any computer on any network (tried chrome/safari too), also even tried my iPhone over 4g. I can still get into them on the console, but I use the website version quite often so this is driving me mad!

Any help appreciated - merry Christmas!!

:)

JOHNtheRIPP3R, Dec 23, 2015
  2. hedaikesXero
    hedaikesXero Guest
    Unable to send messages on Xbox.com

For the past couple days I have been unable to send/view ANY of my messages here on xbox.com. I go to my messages and that "Send a New Message" box is there, but it wont let me add a gamertag to send a message to, or type a message. Like I said, none of
    my other messages show up so I can't hit "reply" like I usually do. Can someone please help me? This is annoying as I talk to most of my friends on xbox.com since it's SO MUCH easier just to type a message.

Oh and I have 2 other accounts, and I can send messages and look at my messages on both of them. On the same computer. I log out and log into one of my 2nd accounts and I can send messages, I log out of that one and log back onto my main account and I can't
    send/see any of my messages... I thought this problem would fix itself within a couple days, but it's ridiculous now.. can someone please help me?

I also cleared my cookies and tried to log back into that same account and nothing.

hedaikesXero, Dec 24, 2015
  3. MrMarooca
    MrMarooca Guest
    MrMarooca, Dec 24, 2015
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

While I am not certain if this is a known issue or not, you are not alone. This has been happening to me as well. I would suspect that the issue is being looked into, now that you have pointed it out on the forums, and will be working again soon.

oOUTSIDERo62, Dec 24, 2015
  5. I am having the same issue and reported via chat this morning. I have tried everything hard reboot and power cycled my gateway, Xbox one, PC, and phone. No luck at all. I was told to let support know if I had this issue in 24 hours. They had me reset my
    network on my Xbox as well. Can't raid without messaging in LFG groups.......

CoronaJoe-FF4AEF4C-56A4-4BC4-8F03-3D0CE0EF6A55, Dec 24, 2015
  6. It has been pointed out multiple times in multiple threads on these forums. There have been zero answers or any sort of acknowledgement of the issue.

xx DamnLag xx, Dec 24, 2015
  7. Anyone have a suggestion? This problem is getting old

xx DamnLag xx, Dec 26, 2015
  8. Unable to view xbox messages on xbox.com

I contacted support and they asked me to post here - I won't let it go, I'll keep hounding until I get answers. I pay for gold and expect better service ;-)

JOHNtheRIPP3R, Dec 26, 2015
  9. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    You have to remember that it is Christmas weekend. The problem has been pointed out and will be looked into. Fixing things are not always simple or immediate. Sometimes you have to have a bit of patience.

oOUTSIDERo62, Dec 27, 2015
  10. Thanks for that advice....when you pay for a service you expect a level of customer service back regardless of the time of year - I have taken it into account though..

JOHNtheRIPP3R, Dec 27, 2015
  11. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    my suggestion would be to log into account.live.com to see if it prompts you to complete any account information. if not try to use the avatar editor on xbox.com make any change to your avatar(hair/shirt/boots.....etc) and then save the changes. power cycle
    the device you are using and sign back in and try again.

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  12. I have done all of the suggestions listed in this thread. I contacted support directly, well before Christmas (12/18 if I remember correctly) they directed me to these forums and said they were escalating the problem. I haven't heard a word from anyone
    since

xx DamnLag xx, Dec 27, 2015
  13. Unable to view xbox messages on xbox.com

Likewise - I reported this a couple of weeks ago and haven't had any success- keep this post updated if you get anywhere Unable to view xbox messages on xbox.com :)

JOHNtheRIPP3R, Dec 27, 2015
  14. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    @damnlag most likely they misused the escalation term. they probably had their supervisor let someone know so it could be worked on and that team will not contact you directly. if you received an email from a support agent respond to the email with a phone
    number and time of day you wish to be contacted and they should be in touch in the next few days to hopefully let you know if they have heard anything on their end. (the reason I say they misused the escalation term is that if the issue was escalated your
    case is actually sent to a higher tier of support that then handle the case and typically let you know within a few days whats going on.) either that or it was incorrectly documented and bounced back to the previous agent

Cpt Flappy, Dec 28, 2015
  15. Well looks like this is a known issue after all...there's a message on destinylfg stating that MS are investigating etc

JOHNtheRIPP3R, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Unable to view xbox messages on xbox.com - Similar Threads - Unable view messages

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  9. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  10. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...