Unable to use Xbox on iOS to input password in Netflix app

Discus and support Unable to use Xbox on iOS to input password in Netflix app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Unable to use the Xbox-app on iOS to paste password into the Netflix login screen. The ability to inter text works just find when using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MindTooth, Dec 21, 2017.

  1. MindTooth
    MindTooth Guest

    Unable to use Xbox on iOS to input password in Netflix app


    Hi,

    Unable to use the Xbox-app on iOS to paste password into the Netflix login screen.

    The ability to inter text works just find when using the search option in the Microsoft Store, but not when trying to input into the Netflix app.

    Thoughts?

    :)
     
    MindTooth, Dec 21, 2017
    #1
  2. zhjits
    zhjits Guest
    Xbox iOS app crashes when Network Extension API enabled

    If iOS device has app using Network Extension APIs enabled, Xbox app will crash immediately on launch. Unable to capture any useful information in iOS device log (only app started then terminated in a second) nor do I notice any crash log.
     
    zhjits, Dec 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Can't login on consoles

    I am unable to login on any console. Upon entering email address and password it says "This email address or password isn't valid. Try again". I know the email and password is correct since I am able to login on xbox.com and xbox iOS app. I have tried changing
    the password but still get the same results. I have also tried deleting and downloading profile on console. Please help.
     
    Grizzly Bear-4A978706-5160-4505-9574-6DEC62B10047, Dec 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Lomanom Win User

    Kinect and Smartglass

    I have exact same issue. And its not specific to Netflix alone. Same issue exists for Edge browser as well. I am unable to click on anything on Edge using Smartglass app on Windows phone. Similarly I am unable to click on anything on Netflix using Smartglass
    app.
  5. Rick_011 Win User

    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Unable to Redeem Perks

    I'm also having the same issue, I've tried both PC and IOS Game pass app and xbox app and neither work. I use the IOS Game Pass and Xbox App.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Wireless Xbox Controller turning off after 15 minutes while using it as audio output/input while connected to PC via Xbox Wireless Adapter

    Xbox controllers time out after 15 minutes when in wireless mode if no input has been detected

    There is no way to disable this.

    Obviously Netflix has found a way to prevent this in software, probably by simulating controler input. You should ask Discord to implement the same thing and the other apps you use.
  7. TPFC Win User

    Netflix Viewing History

    I had the same problem (the progress was saved on another profile). It seems it happened after I erased one of my profile of my Netflix account.

    I fixed it by :

    - Disconnecting Netflix from my Xbox One (in the settings of the Netflix app)

    - Erasing the app from the Xbox One

    - Reinstalling Netflix and enter my login/password.
  8. ProjeKtWEREWOLF Win User

    Xbox Live

    Netflix. Changed my password on the website. Rebooted the Xbox.

    Got disconnected from live AGAIN. rebooted Xbox. Loaded Netflix app. Logged in with new password.

    Netflix worked. Stupid bug.

    Xbox live is still playing silly buggers. Still randomly disconnecting after sloooooooooow login (or a failed login). Very very annoying.
Thema:

Unable to use Xbox on iOS to input password in Netflix app

Loading...
  1. Unable to use Xbox on iOS to input password in Netflix app - Similar Threads - Unable iOS input

  2. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?: I am having a lot of issues on the alpha skip ahead preview for the last several updates. Mainly, the inability to play games or apps. I can’t even load the settings or power options. Because I...
  8. I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...

    in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...: has auto redeem been broken for everyone? I have been unable to set it since getting last movie auto redeem title, now the xbox series x cannot set it either to their $10 gift card for the xbox...
  9. Xbox iOS app unable to display game library

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox iOS app unable to display game library: I have been having troubles for months trying to view my game library on the Xbox mobile app. It times out when trying to load the library. Any solutions? Does my library have too many games?...
  10. Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.: I am having an odd issue where I am unable to connect to anyone’s parties including my own on my iPhone SE 2 while on my Wi-Fi connection, but when I turn off WI-FI and use my cellular connection,...