Unable to use xbone after offline system update

Discus and support Unable to use xbone after offline system update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox one was unable to start so I did the offline update to fix it, and now I am unable to open any apps or games including settings and the hub.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ugandanchunguss, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Unable to use xbone after offline system update

My xbox one was unable to start so I did the offline update to fix it, and now I am unable to open any apps or games including settings and the hub. After I restart the console it gets stuck on a black screen so I have to either do another update or reset it, but those end up falling the first few times I do them. When they do succeed the problem repeats itself. Is there anything I can do aside from sending it in

submitted by /u/Ugandanchunguss
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ugandanchunguss, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Educated Stunna Win User

My xbox is stuck on the applying update page.

Same problem..stuck at 75% of applying update even by using USB Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool. What's worst is that I can't even play any games b/c after force restarting I either get a blank black screen or frozen green screen with XBONE logo.

Ugh, should have never updated!!!!!
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

New Xbox One - "There was a problem with the update"

No , the option I'm talking about in the offline tool is made for when you CANT get to the home scree or settings , just follow those instructions , it will boot up from the usb drive ...the part you will need to look at says ..

"If the console is experiencing an issue that would require you to Restore Factory Defaults after a system update, but you're unable to access the Settings hub, use this file.

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox one S not capturing in 4K anymore

5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox One X - No Audio After Latest Update

Alright Nich, in this case mate, since it was after the update that this had happened, try to offline update it:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

In the link above go to the tab: "Download OSU1 System Offline Update File"

If your console is the Original Xbox One:

Important! For Build 6.2.9781.0, use the OSU3 Offline System Update file. For all other builds, use the OSU2 file.

Go to the tab: "Download offline update file from OSU2 or OSU3 system"
  6. ElvishCypress Win User

ERROR CODE: E2030000080380073CF6 When turned ON XBOX ONE Console

Thema:

Unable to use xbone after offline system update

1. Unable to use xbone after offline system update - Similar Threads - Unable xbone offline

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  10. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...