Unable to use ps4 controller on Xbox Cloud Gaming with a OnePlus 6

Discus and support Unable to use ps4 controller on Xbox Cloud Gaming with a OnePlus 6 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried so many times to play with my oneplus 6 on xbox cloud gaming using my ps4 controller, I tried in wired mode using an otg adapter, and also on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Natan Anedda, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Natan Anedda
    Natan Anedda Guest

I tried so many times to play with my oneplus 6 on xbox cloud gaming using my ps4 controller, I tried in wired mode using an otg adapter, and also on bluetooth connection, but it doesn't work.

Each time this message appears:

"There's one last step to getting your gamepad working with Android 11"

I tried to go on the support page, but I couldn't find nothing on this topic, and also they list the ps4 controller as a compatible device. In fact it is because on my PC it works perfectly with cloud gaming, but not on android.

Could it be something related to android 11?

It's strange because the controller is connected to the phone, and works well, I tried it on the geforce now app and it works, and also with other non-cloud games installed on the phone itself and it works perfectly.

I also tried with another ps4 controller, a stadia controller, and a wired Xbox 360 controller but nothing to do, every time this message appears as I press a button on the controller.

I can't find what kind of "step" they're talking about, if I tap on "Open the support page" it doesn't link me to nothing helpful, other than the general support page.

:)

Natan Anedda, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

the truth is that the PS5 command is not listed as compatible, does not mean that it does not work.

Ps4 control is on the list, but there may still be incompatibilities with certain games.

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox?

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  3. LB7772020 Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I am well, thank you for your assistance. Hope all is well with you.

I'm using the Xbox App to access game pass and cloud gaming. I'm able to use my PS4 controller on some of the games on game pass such as the Yakuza games.

Under supported devices on the Cloud Gaming page, it does list the PS4 controller as a supported device.

Appreciate the help.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Cloud gaming on OnePlus Oxygen OS

It has so far only been announced for Android devices. There has been no word on Oxygen OS support.
  5. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

Thanks. Actually I want to disable touch and use a controller instead but my iPad doesn’t read the controller while on cloud gaming. I’m trying to use ps4 controller.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Cloud analog controls

Thema:

1. Unable to use ps4 controller on Xbox Cloud Gaming with a OnePlus 6 - Similar Threads - Unable ps4 controller

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  10. Cross Platform Friends option is not showing in Minecraft for PS4 and it's saying unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cross Platform Friends option is not showing in Minecraft for PS4 and it's saying unable to...: Hii, I play minecraft on a PS4 and I'm logged in with my microsoft account. About two weeks ago it stopped letting me join my friends world. It's saying "unable to connect to realms" where it...