Unable to use pre-paid gold membership

Discus and support Unable to use pre-paid gold membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've spent the last 4 days trying to redeem a pre-paid code for xbox live. I used error code search and followed all of the suggested methods to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SMD Darkking007, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Unable to use pre-paid gold membership

I've spent the last 4 days trying to redeem a pre-paid code for xbox live. I used error code search and followed all of the suggested methods to try correct this (clear cache, redeem code on this site, delete and re-downloaded my profile) nothing worked
    so is there anything else I could try as Im reduced down to silver until the problem is rectified

:)

SMD Darkking007, Jul 14, 2014
  2. BONKERS 2FI
    BONKERS 2FI Guest
    Xbox One error code: 50294a7832fc43e69d9c5499e13cf489

Im trying to renew my gold membership with a pre paid code.but im unable to.

BONKERS 2FI, Jul 14, 2014
  3. Raiden Tal
    Raiden Tal Guest
    Xbox.com web site error code: Xbos-0x80169CF9 f2f14ed2-1d36-4c72-91ab-20f7ccd523ae 2014/12/17 - 01:23:47 UTC

Unable to renew XBOX Live Gold membership by credit card or by pre-paid microsoft card. What do we do if membership runs out and still can't renew online?

Raiden Tal, Jul 14, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

well FYI pre pay cards are now region locked so if the card is from a region that is not the same as your account you would not be able to redeem if. if both the account and the card are from the same region then I am not sure you would be best calling
    support by phone.

davemcfly85, Jul 14, 2014
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

well FYI pre pay cards are now region locked so if the card is from a region that is not the same as your account you would not be able to redeem if. if both the account and the card are from the same region then I am not sure you would be best calling
    support by phone.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Unable to buy gold?!?!

Sorry to hear it. However, gift cards and Xbox currency cannot be used to purchase Gold memberships. You can only purchase memberships using a credit card, Paypal or a pre-paid Gold membership card.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

i do not have a credit card ,,

Yes buy pre-paid cards from a game shop or similar retailer.

There are two types,xbox credits and gold membership cards, be sure you get the right one.

Pre-paid card credits can not be used to buy gold time.
  8. kingvas78 Win User

Auto Renew Survey Prompt Is The Dumbest Idea Ever

LOL.........

Pre-paid MS cards and gold memberships!!!!!! Any issues will be eliminated!
  9. Drunkenchef88 Win User

Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

Subscription: Pre-paid one month xbox live gold membership

Epires on: 1/13/2016

Paid with: Prepaid card
Thema:

1. Unable to use pre-paid gold membership - Similar Threads - Unable pre paid

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  10. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...