Unable to use or reinstall taptiles on windows 10 1703

Discus and support Unable to use or reinstall taptiles on windows 10 1703 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 1703 and since the upgrade I have been unable to use taptiles. So today I deleted it and tried to reinstall it but it fails... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SweetGrain973, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. Unable to use or reinstall taptiles on windows 10 1703


    I am using windows 10 1703 and since the upgrade I have been unable to

    use taptiles. So today I deleted it and tried to reinstall it but it

    fails with Code: 0x80072F8F.

    :)
     
    SweetGrain973, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. DriverKam2
    DriverKam2 Guest
    Reset the graphics, control settings every time you enter the game!

    Hi,

    The Windows 10 platform is used.

    The changes were made, the account change, the update of Windows 10, as well as the drivers of the video card, after all updates there was this problem!

    Yes, it only affected the game!

    Resetting the graphic settings takes place offline and online!

    Actions undertaken to solve the problem:

    1) Reset the game data.

    2) Reinstall the game from the Windows store.

    3) Reinstall the graphics driver, old and new version.

    4) Reinstalling Windows 10, from version 1607, to version 1703.

    The problem remained topical!

    Also reinstalled Windows 10 from version 1703, to version 1607. On the version 1703 there were problems of compatibility of the game steering wheel logitech g25.
     
    DriverKam2, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. games disabled

    This has been going on for over a week can't play taptiles or the mahjong game. Tried taptiles for windows 10 believe me it is not even close to taptiles.
     
    SparkyGosling73, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. DriverKam2 Win User

    Reset the graphics, control settings every time you enter the game!

    Hi,

    The Windows 10 platform is used.

    The changes were made, the account change, the update of Windows 10, as well as the drivers of the video card, after all updates there was this problem!

    Yes, it only affected the game!

    Resetting the graphic settings takes place offline and online!

    Actions undertaken to solve the problem:

    1) Reset the game data.

    2) Reinstall the game from the Windows store.

    3) Reinstall the graphics driver, old and new version.

    4) Reinstalling Windows 10, from version 1607, to version 1703.

    The problem remained topical!

    Also reinstalled Windows 10 from version 1703, to version 1607. On the version 1703 there were problems of compatibility of the game steering wheel logitech g25.
  5. VickiGrisdale Win User

    Taptiles problems - we need your help!

    Since Windows 10 download I have been unable to sign in to Taptiles. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and have now lost all this months daily challenge results. Please help
  6. Ist ein Horst Win User

    Redeem Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on Win10 PC, but Halo Wars 1 is missing

    Bought it from Amazon on July, 10th. Windows 10 is up to date (Windows 10 Pro, Version 1703, Build 15063.483).
  7. ScoldingMule9 Win User

    Taptiles wont sign me in.

    I am having the same problem Taptiles is the only game I am unable to log into. I have checked for updates on both the apps and Windows. They are current and up to date. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling still same problem. Any ideas
  8. BlackJackGeary7 Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 G920 Problem

    Hi,

    "Configuring settings of Logitech G920 wheel is handled by the device manufacturer. For in-depth assistance, we recommend that you get in touch with them. Refer to this
    link for their contact information."

    I don't think that it is the relevant answer.

    I've the same trouble shooting after a windows 10 update:

    The gears of the shifter was working Saturday afternoon 15th of April 2017 (like months) and since the windows 10 update 1703 Monday 17th of April, the gear assignments have been reversed (completly wrong).

    => Also I'm fast sure that the issue is coming from Microsoft and I'm working on Information Technology too...

    Details of the Windows update 10: version 1703: copy past on microsoft information (sorry in French):

    - "Mise jour des fonctionnalités de Windows 10, version 1703"

    - "Mise jour de sécurité pour Internet Explorer Flash Player pour Windows 10 Version 1703 pour ordinateurs processeur x64 (KB4018483)"

    Best Regards,
Thema:

Unable to use or reinstall taptiles on windows 10 1703

Loading...
  1. Unable to use or reinstall taptiles on windows 10 1703 - Similar Threads - Unable reinstall taptiles

  2. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  8. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647
  9. I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m unable to reinstall fornite on my sons Xbox and have been trying to get a call back for...: Hi I’m in need of some help. My son used to play fornite and then when trying to update it to the latest version it wouldn’t install. I uninstalled the game and then retried and it froze...
  10. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...