unable to use gamepass, infinite pending for halo infinite and gaming service

Discus and support unable to use gamepass, infinite pending for halo infinite and gaming service in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; halo inifnite use to work on gamepass on pc the last couple of weeks, but now when i tried to get the campaign mode it just wont load at all, and any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jr reaper126, Dec 12, 2021.

1. jr reaper126
    jr reaper126 Guest

halo inifnite use to work on gamepass on pc the last couple of weeks, but now when i tried to get the campaign mode it just wont load at all, and any other game i tried failed to load aswell, I followed the instructions to update windows 10 and powershell to remove gaming service and reinstall it, neither worked, I decided to try the option of uninstalling halo infinite and reinstalling it, that didnt work either and now infinite wont install, and now both infinite and gaming service are just in an endless pending to install loop, I cant even cancel them, anyone know what to do?

unable to use gamepass, infinite pending for halo infinite and gaming service [​IMG]

:)

jr reaper126, Dec 12, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jr welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  3. jr reaper126 Win User

I attempted this, the issue still persist, and the error code i get from it is 0x00000000
  4. 1234khgjh Win User

Halo Infinite Stuck in offline mode

in general i have these issues with games that uses xbox services and i dont think it is specific to halo infinite only.
  5. iamblackbull Win User

Teredo Unable to Qualify PC

nope . apparently every game which uses xbox gaming services for multiplayer , like halo infinite for me. i can't connect to halo servers at all.
  6. I Synyster II Win User

Next generation

Think Xbox has this next gen in the bag with gamepass. Just can't wait for halo infinite though!
Thema:

1. unable to use gamepass, infinite pending for halo infinite and gaming service - Similar Threads - unable gamepass infinite

2. unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass: I want to play this game so i pressed install and it made me download this ubisoft launcher and when i go back to do it now it just stays on activating for ages [img] [img]...
  3. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  4. unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription: I'm trying to play minecraft on pc as i own gamepass however its asking me to sign in i click sign in and it just takes me to buy the game i'm signed in to the same account on store as I am on...
  5. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  6. PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles: So far I have attempted to play No Man Sky and also Grounded with my friends on their Xboxes while I am on my Windows 11 PC. They both have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I have Xbox Game Pass for...
  7. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...
  8. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  9. Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: I have tried the below fixes, please can my cloud account be reset as I believe it is corrupt. Thanks "Please try these options one by one and check after each option. 1. If you are able to open...
  10. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...: pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results was able to play forza 4 other...