unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

Discus and support unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by scooterjd, Jun 14, 2018.

1. scooterjd
    scooterjd Guest

unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this offline.any help would be very appreciated.cheers all

:)

scooterjd, Jun 14, 2018
  2. LivePinell
    LivePinell Guest
    Need to Use my Xbox one banned Console Offline

HI

After a chat session I was told to reset my console to factory settings to troubleshoot a connection issue, now we found that the console is

actually banned and I cant finish the initial set up thus I cant even use it offline.

I understand its my right to use the console offline but MS is not letting me complete the initial set up so in the end I cant actually use the

console, I need some help with this issue.

LivePinell, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    About bieng console banned

Yeah,you can use a banned console offline as long as it was set as the home console & you put it in offline mode.

Daft Badger, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to take it back to where it was purchased for a refund/exchange.

Smwutches, Jun 15, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to take it back to where it was purchased for a refund/exchange.
  6. ngocphi Win User

REFUSE another console ban.

@newb 720

"What is unfortunate is that these banned user accounts and consoles are still playable offline, I wish microsoft could impose an update to mandate internet connection to use the system, and permanently delete the profiles and brick the consoles for users
    in violation of the terms."

when the mw 2 banwave happened

game saves and DLC were immediately corrupt on console ban

this brought about a huge classaction lawsuit against ms for offline damages not just the console ban which didn't go anywhere but console bans no longer affect profiles
  7. Yuuhng Pistol Win User

1211914085 Banned

1211914085 and the game i brought with that profile from the marketplace i cant play them why is that, i put alot of money in to my xbox to get banned for some one elses doing isnt right
  8. Daft Badger Win User

About bieng console banned

Yeah,you can use a banned console offline as long as it was set as the home console & you put it in offline mode.
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Console ban notification Mw2 xbox one

Hi M0nkey,

Thanks for reaching out and keeping us updated! We understand this can be confusing and concerning since it will not download the profile after performing the reset. I know it no longer says the console is ban but from what it sounds like, it seems the console
    still has the ban. Also, in order to protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information on console bans, visit
    Xbox Console Ban.

Banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used
    offline following the ban.

If your account has not been suspended, you may still sign in to other Xbox consoles and Xbox on Windows devices. This includes accessing your purchased content and your profile, including achievements, as they existed prior to the device ban.

I hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help - Similar Threads - unable banned console

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  10. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...