unable to upload content via the xbox app on windows

Discus and support unable to upload content via the xbox app on windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to upload clips or screenshots via the xbox app or the xbox beta app on windows on my main gamertag, it's "" however I AM able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Counter Theory, Feb 26, 2017.

1. unable to upload content via the xbox app on windows

Hello,

I am unable to upload clips or screenshots via the xbox app or the xbox beta app on windows on my main gamertag, it's "" however I AM able to upload content through the app on another gamertag. I checked my settings through xbox.com and everything
    is set to allow regarding creating and sharing content and I have no problem uploading content through the xbox one. The problem seems to be limited to the Xbox app and this gamertag. I also checked the settings on the app and I didn't see anything that would
    prevent me from uploading content. It seems as though it's being blocked. I spoke to a customer support rep today and we went over my enforcement history and there were no active suspensions or anything related to that. The rep was unable to escalate this
    issue since this specific issue does not have an escalation form, i.e. connectivity or app issues related to creating/sharing content. The advice I was given was to create a post in the forums and request help via a connectivity engineer or possibly an enforcement
    rep to make sure there isn't a connectivity issue between that specific gamertag and the servers. It's just very odd that I have no problem sharing the same clip via my secondary gamertag, the issue only seems to be isolated. I appreciate the assistance and
    hopefully we can get this resolved because creating content is my main activity regarding xbox. Thanks!

:)

Counter Theory, Feb 26, 2017
  2. Unable to upload clips or screenshots via the xbox app

Hello,

I am unable to upload clips or screenshots via the xbox app or the xbox beta app on windows on my main gamertag, it's "" however I AM able to upload content through the app on another gamertag. I checked my settings through xbox.com and everything
    is set to allow regarding creating and sharing content and I have no problem uploading content through the xbox one. The problem seems to be limited to the Xbox app and this gamertag. I also checked the settings on the app and I didn't see anything that would
    prevent me from uploading content. It seems as though it's being blocked. I spoke to a customer support rep today and we went over my enforcement history and there were no active suspensions or anything related to that. The rep was unable to escalate this
    issue since this specific issue does not have an escalation form, i.e. connectivity or app issues related to creating/sharing content. The advice I was given was to create a post in the forums and request help via a connectivity engineer or possibly an enforcement
    rep to make sure there isn't a connectivity issue between that specific gamertag and the servers. It's just very odd that I have no problem sharing the same clip via my secondary gamertag, the issue only seems to be isolated. I appreciate the assistance and
    hopefully we can get this resolved because creating content is my main activity regarding xbox. Thanks!

Counter Theory, Feb 26, 2017
  3. DashingTiger
    DashingTiger Guest
    Help !

Hello, I'm unable to upload and share edited Game DVR clips in the Xbox App on Windows 10 to Xbox Live. App crashes each time 99 % of the clip is uploaded.

DashingTiger, Feb 26, 2017
  4. unable to upload content via the xbox app on windows

Hi there!

Have you ensured that Windows has been recently updated for you? If it's isolated to just your profile, it might be possible that you have too many clips for your account. You may need to delete clips to make room to upload more.

Let us know if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. unable to upload content via the xbox app on windows :)

Miss Ghidorah, Feb 27, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hi there!

Have you ensured that Windows has been recently updated for you? If it's isolated to just your profile, it might be possible that you have too many clips for your account. You may need to delete clips to make room to upload more.

Let us know if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)
  6. PhysicsNMe Win User

Deleted Pinned Xbox app on Windows 10, want it back

Update: After searching for this problem, I discovered that trying to reinstall the app via Microsoft Store online got me a popup saying, "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store".

I reset the Xbox and Windows Store apps under
    Settings > Apps & Features and clicking Advanced Options. I then restarted my laptop.

Then the Windows Store apps Troubleshooter via Settings >
    Update & Security > Troubleshoot. Then, I reset the cache using
    this
    info.

Now I can launch the Xbox app via Microsoft Store, but am still unable to get it pinned to Start.

[​IMG]
  7. Smwutches Win User

Can't upload custom gamer pic

Only those in the Alpha ring can upload gamerpics via the console. You can upload them through the Xbox beta app on Windows 10.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Allow custom gameclips

You can upload custom gameclips via the windows 10 app. Put the gameclip you want to share to xbox live in the captures folder on your PC and it will allow you to select it and share it via the app
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Trying to upload custom gamerpic

You need to be in the Alpha ring of the insider program to upload custom gamerpics via your console.

Or you can do it via the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc.
Thema:

1. unable to upload content via the xbox app on windows - Similar Threads - unable upload content

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows: I used to be able to upload clips taken from my pc with the xbox game bar but since the last updated the options has disappeared not sure why a66349b5-424a-44f0-b342-7670376dfe3e
  8. I am unable to upload clips to one drive. I am only able to upload 107 clips out of 953...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to upload clips to one drive. I am only able to upload 107 clips out of 953...: I can only upload 107 clips from xbox to one drive out of 953. 022eabb4-e0df-4410-9080-344fa9bb6f69
  9. I am unable to delete or upload new clips to the network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to delete or upload new clips to the network: Ive tried fully restarting my xbox and changing the internet connection and the issue is still there. I saw something about reseting the alternate MAC address. That also did not fix the issue and...
  10. Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...: Game clips won't delete from Xbox network, as well as not uploading Game clips or screen shots. I've reset my console, and that didn't work. The same problem persists. I've tried all the methods...