Unable to upgrade my COD Modern Warfare II to vault edition? Purchased game and requests...

Discus and support Unable to upgrade my COD Modern Warfare II to vault edition? Purchased game and requests... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was given the CoD Modern Warfare II for my Series X as a gift and would like to upgrade to the Vault edition. I have installed the game and searched... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willie Galarza, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Unable to upgrade my COD Modern Warfare II to vault edition? Purchased game and requests...

I was given the CoD Modern Warfare II for my Series X as a gift and would like to upgrade to the Vault edition. I have installed the game and searched within the MS store and in game store to upgrade to Vault edition. However my only option is to purchase the game at full price and not an upgrade fee or difference payment. How can I have my game upgraded to the Vault edition without basically having to purchase the full game again?

Thanks for your assistance

:)

Willie Galarza, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bbadger24, to upgrade your game to the Vault Edition, launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and navigate to the in-game Store. Once there, you can purchase the Vault Edition upgrade.
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Call of duty, modern warfare, 2 Vault edition upgrade

Hello Community,

The Vault Edition upgrade is available in the Microsoft Store and in-game Call of Duty Store. To purchase the upgrade, follow the below instructions:

In-Game Store

1. Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
    2. Navigate to the in-game Store tab
    3. Scroll down to the Franchise Store section
    4. Locate the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – Vault Edition for $30.00 USD
      1. If you already own the Vault Edition you may not see the $30.00 USD upgrade option
    5. Select Purchase

Microsoft Store

1. Open the Microsoft Store on your console
    2. Search for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Vault Edition Pack
      1. If you search for just COD: MWII Vault Edition, you may see the $99.99 USD full version. The Pack will be the $30.00 USD upgrade
    3. Select Purchase
    Please let us know if you experience any issues,

4. XBF - Dom Win User

How can i upgrade to vault edition of mw2?

Hello Community,

The Vault Edition upgrade is available in the Microsoft Store and in-game Call of Duty Store. To purchase the upgrade, follow the below instructions:

In-Game Store

1. If you already own the Vault Edition you may not see the $30.00 USD upgrade option
    5. Select Purchase

Microsoft Store

1. If you search for just COD: MWII Vault Edition, you may see the $99.99 USD full version. The Pack will be the $30.00 USD upgrade
    3. Select Purchase

5. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Community,

In-Game Store

5. Select Purchase

Microsoft Store

3. Select Purchase

6. MMM PnutButter Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Bbadger24, to upgrade your game to the Vault Edition, launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and navigate to the in-game Store. Once there, you can purchase the Vault Edition upgrade.
    There is no option to only purchase the additional content that comes with the vault edition after you’ve purchased the base game. When I try to ‘upgrade’, I have to buy the entire game again plus the vault content. This is irritating!
Thema:

Unable to upgrade my COD Modern Warfare II to vault edition? Purchased game and requests...

1. Unable to upgrade my COD Modern Warfare II to vault edition? Purchased game and requests... - Similar Threads - Unable upgrade COD

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  7. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  8. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  9. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  10. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...