Unable to update XBox 360

Discus and support Unable to update XBox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, I was trying to update my XBox 360 from xbox live, and encountered the following error; error code 3cd6-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751. My internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MohiturRahman, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Unable to update XBox 360

hi,

I was trying to update my XBox 360 from xbox live, and encountered the following error;

error code 3cd6-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751.

My internet connection in perfectly alright, but it is unable to connect to xbox live.

After searching xbox support, i found offline update from USB flash drive, and then encountered the following error,

status code 3cd6-4497-1781-0300-c800-0036.

Kindly help. what ever i do online or offline, it asks to update the console.

:)

MohiturRahman, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

error code 351f 0000 0080 0300 8007 2741

Hey guys, if you're unable to update using a USB drive as shown in step 5
    here
    , you'll need to call phone support for more information on those error codes.
  3. o0GoingTurbo0o Win User

a unique situation

Hey I got a message about xbox 360 update preview, and I was unable to select update preview registration it was grey instead of black (the text) please someone help!
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Mandatory xbox 360 update made my console useless

It could be that the hard drive is failing. The Xbox is unable to read the drive, thinks that it needs an update but the update will fail because the drive itself is failing. Your 360 might be dead basically.
  5. MohiturRahman Win User

Dear DeSimon93, thanks for your reply.

I don't know what he did. actually it was kept away for a while. recently i opened it and found this issue.
  6. JIM LUFC MOT Win User

Unable to update xbox 360

Hi all, for about a week I have tried to update my Xbox 360 with no joy ,when I switch it on my dashboard doesn't come up but I can open it with the silver button on my controller but as soon as I click on system settings it goes straight back to the spinning
    circle , I have noticed somebody else's profile on there too .

I see from some of the above comments that it may be game over for my 360 but this seems almost criminal that an Xbox live update has caused a lot of people's consoles to be scrapped ,it can't be right surely !

Any help would be much appreciated,cheers.
Thema:

1. Unable to update XBox 360 - Similar Threads - Unable update 360

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  5. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  6. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  7. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  8. Xbox unable to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to update: Having trouble updating Xbox. Tried different things shown from Google but, not having any luck.. 7f323a5b-d00c-461c-bdc9-706a36e3465e
  9. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  10. Unable to get OG Xbox One to Mount USB for OSU2 update

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to get OG Xbox One to Mount USB for OSU2 update: I replaced my HDD with an SSD (1tb) and im having trouble getting the Xbox to preform the Offline Update. The xbox boots to troubleshoot page, but the Offline System Update is grayed out. I am...