Unable to update Xbox 360--First time download, just bought the Xbox 360!

Discus and support Unable to update Xbox 360--First time download, just bought the Xbox 360! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am unable to connet to Xbox Live as the update required does not work; I get the following error message: 3CD6-40A3-1380-2446-C810-1004 The internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alebnen, Jan 5, 2014.

1. alebnen
    alebnen Guest

Am unable to connet to Xbox Live as the update required does not work; I get the following error message:

3CD6-40A3-1380-2446-C810-1004

The internet connection works fine.

Please help!

:)

alebnen, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Unable to download updates

Kindly assist me regarding xbox 360 kinect unable to download updates.

CozyOmnivore916, Jan 5, 2014
  3. seven4ate
    seven4ate Guest
    Trouble connecting to xbox live - Error 80072EF3

I am receiving an error saying "sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80072EF3 when trying to connect to xbox live.

I have just tried to connect to xbox live for the first time in over 12 months. My 360 downloaded several updates before I tried to connect. I am able to access xbox arcade store but unable to download because I am unable to log in.

Any assistance would be appreciated

seven4ate, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Unable to update Xbox 360--First time download, just bought the Xbox 360!

same thing here, tried downloading it to a thumb drive and that just locked me up with the red light on saying I was having a harddrive problem. reseated HD and still god the red light, that did not work. what are my other options?

Logchain Obeast, Apr 22, 2015
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    This thread is over a year old. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue for further assistance? Thank you.

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Logchain Obeast Win User

same thing here, tried downloading it to a thumb drive and that just locked me up with the red light on saying I was having a harddrive problem. reseated HD and still god the red light, that did not work. what are my other options?
  7. onyxishere Win User

This thread is over a year old. Can you please create a new one detailing your issue for further assistance? Thank you.
  8. taidara Win User

Xbox 360 wifi adapter not detected.

I just bought an xbox 360 Pro still sealed in the box. It has the 1st original dashboard which means I can't install games and access my digital content.
    Unfortunately the 360 is unable to detect my wifi adapter. Is it possible to download the update onto a thumb drive then physically apply the update to the console?
    Would this be the official Xbox 360 wireless networking adapter?
  9. oframirez11 Win User

Refund

I mean that I bought the game version for xbox one and not the one for xbox 360, so I'm unable to download it or else.
  10. Thorlove Win User

What do I need to do on my new xbox360 console to play my old outlaw golf 2 game, anyone know?

How do I get updates? I have xbox 360 and bought outlaw golf....I also paid 139.00 for a hard drive to play old games on the 360, still unable to. :(
Thema:

1. Unable to update Xbox 360--First time download, just bought the Xbox 360! - Similar Threads - Unable update 360

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  5. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  6. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  7. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  8. Xbox unable to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to update: Having trouble updating Xbox. Tried different things shown from Google but, not having any luck.. 7f323a5b-d00c-461c-bdc9-706a36e3465e
  9. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  10. Unable to get OG Xbox One to Mount USB for OSU2 update

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to get OG Xbox One to Mount USB for OSU2 update: I replaced my HDD with an SSD (1tb) and im having trouble getting the Xbox to preform the Offline Update. The xbox boots to troubleshoot page, but the Offline System Update is grayed out. I am...