Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

Discus and support Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Today I have been unable to play World of Tanks, but I think this might be an X Box 360 issue rather than WoT. When I launch the game, I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SignalTuna06, Dec 15, 2018.

1. SignalTuna06
    SignalTuna06 Guest

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

Hi. Today I have been unable to play World of Tanks, but I think this might be an X Box 360 issue rather than WoT. When I launch the game, I get a screen saying an update is available, do I want to download it now. Before I can press anything, I get automatically
    signed out of X Box live. On the right hand of the screen it says if I do not accept update I will be signed out of X Box live. But it doesn't give me a chance. Then I get a screen saying it can't download the update. It says check X Box live connection. I
    have checked X Box live connection and it is working, I also have X Box live until next March, so it has not run out. I have since tried to launch other games and the same thing happens, so it is not just WoT. Can anyone give me any idea how to solve this
    please?

:)

SignalTuna06, Dec 15, 2018
  2. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do i report this? This link just goes to a maize. I’ve been trying to report it and there is no way to do so. I have requested a call back twice now and still no call. Please can you tell me how I report this?
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Signal,

Thanks for the replies. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with error on World of Tanks . At the moment, I was able
    to receive information that there is currently an emerging issue with the World of Tanks on Xbox 360. We recommend to
    contact Customer Support to
    help report the issue on your account.

Hope this helps.
  4. SignalTuna06 Win User

If they ever do call back, I will be sure to update you. But we also have World of Tanks looking at this. I think that X Box live has brought in an update that is incompatible with World of Tanks. They need to find a fix.
  5. Captain Bign Win User

Yes I have been on WOT since it started, a lot longer then 4 years lol

I am really disappointed my boys and I play it together. Its really the only think I play besides HALO WARS
  6. SignalTuna06 Win User

Ok, so this scares me. I am doing this for my husband. How should I delete? There are two options. I presume take the option that does not delete games etc? I should just delete PROFILE? When it talks about storage devices, does this mean hard drive extensions?
    Or could it mean disc?
Thema:

1. Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live - Similar Threads - Unable update World

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. Xbox unable to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to update: Having trouble updating Xbox. Tried different things shown from Google but, not having any luck.. 7f323a5b-d00c-461c-bdc9-706a36e3465e
  6. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  7. Unable to get OG Xbox One to Mount USB for OSU2 update

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to get OG Xbox One to Mount USB for OSU2 update: I replaced my HDD with an SSD (1tb) and im having trouble getting the Xbox to preform the Offline Update. The xbox boots to troubleshoot page, but the Offline System Update is grayed out. I am...
  8. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  9. Unable to update Minecraft for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update Minecraft for windows: My son's Nintendo Switch recently updated Minecraft to version 1.20.50, while the version on my PC remained at 1.20.41. When attempting to update it through the Microsoft Store, I encountered an...
  10. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...